Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

Just now, ganesh said:

How about you not getting the point? Neeku commitment ledu antunnav so it’s better not to have kids and in ur perspective U r right.. respond ayye vallu mostly committed people..Neeku ela Artham avutundi? also, question should have been more like commitment leni vallaku kids ela advantages ani undalsinde 

But how would you know that you're committed? Like let's say you have kids, and then you have to sacrifice parts of your life, or career because you have to have kids? What is to say that you won't regret it then? 

• Upvote 1

our cat has a lot of imaginary problems, that are just vehicles for showing off his Randian heroic quality.

kids shouldn't depend on their parents after 18 - hahaha.. on the contrary, people who work are fcuking fools. :) 

women who depend on their husbands are evil - but got nothing to say on husbands/fathers who are assholes towards girls. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

haha.. people are just winging it man. nobody knows what it is to raise kids. They just try to do their best. They  are not 'responsible'. ffs, look at how misogynist, borderline genocidal people who post here are. and half of them are parents. lol.

you are free to not have kids. is that a big deal? 

are you being shamed for not having kids?

is it hard to ask those who shame you to fcuk off?

It's not that I am shamed for not having kids, but I think it's better to not have them in the first place if you can't be good parents you know? Like I don't see the point. What if someone has kids, but has to sacrifice his/her career because of kids, what's to say they won't regret it? 

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

our cat has a lot of imaginary problems, that are just vehicles for showing off his Randian heroic quality.

kids shouldn't depend on their parents after 18 - hahaha.. on the contrary, people who work are fcuking fools. :) 

Skip

women who depend on their husbands are evil - but got nothing to say on husbands/fathers who are assholes towards girls. 

Adult humans should not depend on others financially. May it be husband and wife or father and son. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

It's not that I am shamed for not having kids, but I think it's better to not have them in the first place if you can't be good parents you know? Like I don't see the point. What if someone has kids, but has to sacrifice his/her career because of kids, what's to say they won't regret it? 

having kids is not a rational choice in the first place.

if everybody thought of consequences of having kids, no one would have them.

as long as the ecosystem supports kids, people will have them. Its just a natural act, like pissing in nature. some want to do it. some don't care.

sacrificing career.. hmm.. I have nothing to say to that. I think working is itself a cowardly act. 

But how would you know that you're committed? Like let's say you have kids, and then you have to sacrifice parts of your life, or career because you have to have kids? What is to say that you won't regret it then? 

Ur question comes part of the commitment..  when u decide to have kids u already know u go to sacrifice ur personal time, career and all that.. what this experience will turn out in the end I can’t predict now.. I just took this path.. same question applies to people who chose the path of not having kids..focusing on career , personal interests and all that and in the end those people may or may not regret..whatever path u choose its ones decision.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Ur question comes part of the commitment..  when u decide to have kids u already know u go to sacrifice ur personal time, career and all that.. what this experience will turn out in the end I can’t predict now.. I just took this path.. same question applies to people who chose the path of not having kids..focusing on career , personal interests and all that and in the end those people may or may not regret..whatever path u choose its ones decision.. 

True that. 

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Saving a million is just one of the advantages of not having kids. Now what's the advantage of having kids.

You are going in circles covering up yourself. I already gave you a few reasons - in addition to the ones given by others -

becoming a COMPLETE man and BALANCED (don’t fool yourself that you are now)

strengthening the bond between parents

fulfilling and enriching experience.

If these are not enough, go ask your parents why they made you. No one has the desire to change your mind here.

You are as boring as this db.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

having kids is not a rational choice in the first place.

if everybody thought of consequences of having kids, no one would have them.

as long as the ecosystem supports kids, people will have them. Its just a natural act, like pissing in nature. some want to do it. some don't care.

sacrificing career.. hmm.. I have nothing to say to that. I think working is itself a cowardly act. 

Guess I am not brave enough to not work. But being a coward doesn't bother me one bit. 

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

You are going in circles covering up yourself. I already gave you a few reasons - in addition to the ones given by others -

becoming a COMPLETE man and BALANCED (don’t fool yourself that you are now)

strengthening the bond between parents

fulfilling and enriching experience.

If these are not enough, go ask your parents why they made you. No one has the desire to change your mind here.

You are as boring as this db.

Don't even know what this means tbh. Just because my parents made me doesn't mean I have to make someone else. Where is my choice in that?

Don't even know what this means tbh. Just because my parents made me doesn't mean I have to make someone else. Where is my choice in that?

Don’t make then

Lets put an end to this thread

Guess I am not brave enough to not work. But being a coward doesn't bother me one bit. 

yeah. its easy to call others terrorist when you are safely ensconsed in a brutal system that actually rewards people million times more evil than the one you call a terrorist.

its the same for having kids. Its their world. why do you want to try to rationalize it?

20 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Before trashing me with long messages, here is the deal. I find babies annoying, especially when they cry. I also don't see myself ever being comfortable with cleaning their poop or dealing with their shenanigans. I see people ranting about why this experience is good and blah blah blah, you might have always liked kids, I don't know. To be honest, I think raising a kid requires a lot of commitment and needs one to be responsible. I don't see myself as being committed to take care of someone that's not me. I just don't see a point of raising kids, so I want to know what makes it worth having kids. 

Every single person I know who thought babies are annoying, need commitment, responsibilities, blah - changed after they had babies. Babies don’t remain as babies forever - even though people wish they remained as adorable babies forever. Every stage is a wonderful transition that can only be experienced.

You just don’t know it - because you are still a kid.

To all the folks who are defending having kids, have you always like kids? If so, have you considered babies crying in the middle of the night, or dealing with annoying kids and their shenanigans?