Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

9 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You are going in circles covering up yourself. I already gave you a few reasons - in addition to the ones given by others -

becoming a COMPLETE man and BALANCED (don’t fool yourself that you are now)

strengthening the bond between parents

fulfilling and enriching experience.

If these are not enough, go ask your parents why they made you. No one has the desire to change your mind here.

You are as boring as this db.

Can u Pls provide More details on what u mean by complete man?@3$%... I honestly think people who don’t want to have kids as they can’t commit themselves they are complete too.. way better than having kids and being irresponsible 

9 minutes ago, Catalpha said:
11 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Adult humans shouldn't depend ....

is the adult human free to make his stuff and exchange it for stuff he wants without the state and the police booking him for terrorism?

so it doesn't matter if the people who suck up to the system end up having to support some free radicals within it.

ideally, the free radicals shouldn't need anyone, but humans do get tired of fighting the state all the time. and the brutality of the state breaks them. so its fine if they depend on their parents.

the world thanks them for their contribution to anarchy.

People who love their country >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more evil than than the ....... people who make kids.

sorrrry climate change extremists. hehe..

I wish my kids never work in a company or a university. I would be proud of them. 

but is the world moving towards such a system? no.

so they'll probably end up working in some pointless job. Just hope they dont become pointless careerists.

10 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Every single person I know who thought babies are annoying, need commitment, responsibilities, blah - changed after they had babies. Babies don’t remain as babies forever - even though people wish they remained as adorable babies forever. Every stage is a wonderful transition that can only be experienced.

You just don’t know it - because you are still a kid.

You keep saying it's a wonderful experience, but don't say why? I don't see how crying babies, dirty diapers and runny nose is a wonderful experience. I mean they grow up to be on their own. You still have to deal with heartbreak, pushing them to be successful and then dealing with their heartbreaks. All I can see as a plus is that it will be a larger gathering at Thanksgiving. 

25 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

From what I can tell, all the people who are arguing probably like kids, or knew they were responsible enough to raise kids. What about folks that don't? What if you need to concentrate on your life after you have kids, but you can't because you have to be responsible towards them? What if you just end up being bad parents? Is it still worthwhile to have kids? 

In that case, don’t get married until you finish your education and things you want to accomplish in your life. Simple.

both parents take turns to balance it out for the sake of sanity. It’s just a short phase while they are babies - once they start walking and talking and potty trained, it is much less burden on the parents. It is not as scary as you think. Easy peasy.

It is hard to understand why people want to get married if they do not want to have kids. What is the benefit of getting married in that case? Do you want to get married? If you are already married, why did you get married?

the system you so love and support, while calling yourself a radical is a genocidal one, dude.

when you can rationalize living inside it, and calling people who don't work as scum, then I think people who make individual choice to have babies should be allowed to make that choice too, without being mocked for it.

what say?

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

In that case, don’t get married until you finish your education and things you want to accomplish in your life. Simple.

both parents take turns to balance it out for the sake of sanity. It’s just a short phase while they are babies - once they start walking and talking and potty trained, it is much less burden on the parents. It is not as scary as you think. Easy peasy.

It is hard to understand why people want to get married if they do not want to have kids. What is the benefit of getting married in that case? Do you want to get married? If you are already married, why did you get married?

To save on taxes and insurance? 

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Until they grow old, you have to push them to be successful in life. If they are successful, they will ignore you, if they are not, then you have to still care of them. I see pets as more loyal than humans tbf. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You keep saying it's a wonderful experience, but don't say why? I don't see how crying babies, dirty diapers and runny nose is a wonderful experience. I mean they grow up to be on their own. You still have to deal with heartbreak, pushing them to be successful and then dealing with their heartbreaks. All I can see as a plus is that it will be a larger gathering at Thanksgiving. 

you talk like a perfect tambrahm mama. :)

but my question is simple. if you have such lofty ambitions to make it in your career, why are you even talking about having kids?

it is true that raising kids is a full time job, and thats why may be dangling the carrrot of 'high probability of success' is nature's way of telling humans to stop having kids.

I just wish nature was more subtle. 

6 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Also getting married didn't affect my education or career choice, but if I had kids, it would definitely affect my career. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Until they grow old, you have to push them to be successful in life. If they are successful, they will ignore you, if they are not, then you have to still care of them. I see pets as more loyal than humans tbf. 

Its a shame that you won't something for a human, without expecting something back in return.