How to keep Parents happy?

AFDBRAJA

I am running out of words to talk to them daily, even when I speak I speak negatively rather than positively, they are upset I am upset and keeping the phone and not calling for a week. 

Asalu parents tho thiyaga ela matladali, despite how much struggles you are going through in life. 

e janmake mana amma nanna e janmake mana akka chelli anna tamudu, but I am not ambani to make them feel surprise good with tons of money. 

Father chala chala kastapadi paiki techaru, literally have nothing in pocket while getting married and took loan from bank and re-payed in a year did all kinds of business struggled in life to come to one good position 

but kid is not that great, I am pampered kid I struggle in taking right decisions in life, so I insult father because you did pampering when I am kid I am spoiled this way. 

Father and mother will get hurt bad. 

Make it a practice to talk ONLY positive things. Things that bring HOPE and Happiness. Manage their health records and take good care of their health. Visit them frequently. If possible, visit at least once if not twice every year, if you are in abroad.

Love , Care, Emotions are the basic things to be a good human being.

When you lack you come up with excuses to say to the world. 

Like things Love Human beings. 
There is a difference between love and like. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

I am running out of words to talk to them daily, even when I speak I speak negatively rather than positively, they are upset I am upset and keeping the phone and not calling for a week. 

Asalu parents tho thiyaga ela matladali, despite how much struggles you are going through in life. 

e janmake mana amma nanna e janmake mana akka chelli anna tamudu, but I am not ambani to make them feel surprise good with tons of money. 

Father chala chala kastapadi paiki techaru, literally have nothing in pocket while getting married and took loan from bank and re-payed in a year did all kinds of business struggled in life to come to one good position 

but kid is not that great, I am pampered kid I struggle in taking right decisions in life, so I insult father because you did pampering when I am kid I am spoiled this way. 

why faking man ? attention seeking problem ?

1 hour ago, BeautyQueen said:

Call chese mundu konchme relax ayyi call cheyyi kopam techukoku on parents for whatever reason.. endhukante once u put the phone down, nuvu negative ga endhuku unnav ane point meedha chala feel avtharu.. nuvu matlade 2-3 mins aina cool ga normal ga matladu .. they will be happy. 

Love your answer queen, thank you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reality said:

Make it a practice to talk ONLY positive things. Things that bring HOPE and Happiness. Manage their health records and take good care of their health. Visit them frequently. If possible, visit at least once if not twice every year, if you are in abroad.

Visa golatho kastam brother only phone calls. But surely will try. 

50 minutes ago, xano917 said:

why faking man ? attention seeking problem ?

Ne attendance tho nakochedi emi ledu brother. Inka life long jokes e na. 

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

#$1

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Skip

first eeda day antha falthu Posts eyyadam aapu

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Manufacturing defect cant say no, but good thing I am trying to over come. 

u cant even reason with your parents.. and here you say i am trying...

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

u cant even reason with your parents.. and here you say i am trying...

Bro nekenti bro, Parents, family, kids andaru vunde vuntaru. Parents tho premaga vuntavu Fmaily tho godavapadathavu. I am less choices cant help.