Anushka Sharma as co-star I’d definitely play myself in biopic,’ says Virat Kohli

Sachin200

Cricketer Virat Kohli has said that he would definitely play himself in a biopic if his wife, actor Anushka Sharma, would act with him. Virat made the revelation during an Instagram live session with footballer Sunil Chhetri on Sunday.

He did, however, add that he isn’t a professional actor and shouldn’t be considered as one. He said, “With Anushka I will definitely do the biopic myself. But let me clear up this misunderstanding that I can act. I can play football also, will you let me play in ISL?”

He added that he think he can play himself with relative ease on screen. Virat continued, “I can, however, act in my own biopic because I can essay my own role quite well. I hope. If anyone else plays the role better than me then bilkul hi nitthala aadmi hu main (I’d be quite useless). That’s what am trying to say. People have this misunderstanding that I can act. But when you have done so many commercials, in that you just need to go from point A to point B and anyone can learn to do that. Acting is an art. I am not an artiste. I am a professional cricketer.”

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

ground mida aggression screen paina chupisthadu...arjun reddy types..elevations..

Match odipothe Anushka night full happies emo ni theory lo... @3$%