india travel agent refund help

libraguy863

bhayyas did any one use flyopedia.com to buy flight tickets?

due to covid19 i cancelled trip in june and airlines cancelled flights too to India .. airlines cant do a refund as its bought from agent .. but this agent using all tricks to not issue refund .. any ideas .. ticket bought in Jan though

6 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

due to covid19 i cancelled trip in june and airlines cancelled flights too to India .. airlines cant do a refund as its bought from agent .. but this agent using all tricks to not issue refund .. any ideas .. ticket bought in Jan though

Skip

U can reschedule kada with airlines..

7 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

Credit card lo dispute chesi dobbu ah charge ni. This is the only way 

42 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

Credit card lo dispute chesi dobbu ah charge ni. This is the only way 

jan lo got it bro .. can we dispute it still ?

1 hour ago, libraguy863 said:

Skip

Did you cancel your ticket before they cancel  the Flight? 

no they rebooked a different flight but the airline says u can cancel thru the agent only not thru them and the agent is showing me stars 

no they rebooked a different flight but the airline says u can cancel thru the agent only not thru them and the agent is showing me stars 

tickets non refundable untay kada man..did u buy with refundable option

konchem research cheyi bro. i think there is some organization where all the travel agents needs to register and get agent ID for any ticket bookings. Forgot the name, but you can try to complain there, I know as matter of fact that Airlines are giving refunds to travent agents for any cancellations.

Airlines are giving full refunds even on non refundable tickets if the flight is cancelled because of covid

It depends on your travel dates

Jan lo book chesina travel dates corona time aithe you should get full refund