Tenet New Trailer

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

4 hours ago, Help_please said:

agreed... anavasaram ga vella premiere ki

There are so many GREAT war movies like Casualties of War (this will bring you to tears!), Saving Private Ryan, Fury, etc.

Dunkirk is not the one. It is utterly dumb, amateur and boring. It is said to be Nolan’s worst movie.

4 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

There are so many GREAT war movies like Casualties of War (this will bring you to tears!), Saving Private Ryan, Fury, etc.

Dunkirk is not the one. It is utterly dumb, amateur and boring. It is said to be Nolan’s worst movie.

Skip

Dunkirk is based on true story unlike Nolan’s other masterpieces. He tried to make it interesting with the screenplay and sound effects. Sound effects baguntadi movie lo 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

+1

1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Dunkirk is based on true story unlike Nolan’s other masterpieces. He tried to make it interesting with the screenplay and sound effects. Sound effects baguntadi movie lo 

Yes, it is based on a true story. But sound effects alone do not make a movie great. The characters in this movie do not talk to each other. I watched it in IMAX and could not wait to get out.

7 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Skip

Forgot to mention - Casualties of War is purely an R-rated Adult movie.

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Yes, it is based on a true story. But sound effects alone do not make a movie great. The characters in this movie do not talk to each other. I watched it in IMAX and could not wait to get out.

I agree it’s not a great movie but it’s not a worst movie. I’m just saying this movie is not like any other typical war based movie. Dunkirk movie shows the events happened      at a specific point of time from 3 different perspectives during evacuation which is kind of unique plot I felt. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:55 AM, Prince_Fan said:

Ind la hadavidi maamulu ga vundadu. Konchem athi vuntadi ardam kakunna super super Nolan mama keka antam including me. Anthe Kani yem ardam kaale Ani matram voppukomu finals ga YouTube la Telugu la movie explained video chusi oho movie ada ani appudu ardam cheskuntam. 

• Haha 1