Jathakalu Nizamena?

AFDBRAJA

Machine Learning prediction algorithms entha nijamo idi anthe :D (dont kill me , i am just exaggerating)

All you do is(At least that is what I learned so far about astrology) collect past data, analyze it, observe the trends and then attribute them to some class/category, in this case your zodiac sign, time and place of birth etc... Sometimes time series prediction kuda untadi, but the algorithms used in  developing these analyses do not  have thorough proofs or accuracy scores. Anduke doubt padtam anthe. 

24 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Machine Learning prediction algorithms entha nijamo idi anthe :D 

All you do is(At least that is what I learned so far about astrology) collect past data, analyze it, observe the trends and then attribute them to some class/category, in this case your zodiac sign, time and place of birth etc... Sometimes time series prediction kuda untadi, but the algorithms used in  developing these analyses do not  have thorough proofs or accuracy scores. Anduke doubt padtam anthe. 

Tamil nadu lo vuntaru jathakalu chepevallu nuvu akadiki velthay without knowing any of your details looking at your face they say your name till fore fathers name. They also say your past and future anta. I havent tried though.

3 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Tamil nadu lo vuntaru jathakalu chepevallu nuvu akadiki velthay without knowing any of your details looking at your face they say your name till fore fathers name. They also say your past and future anta. I havent tried though.

This is true. One of my friends went there. There are two such villages in India. One is in Tamil Nadu. Other one I don't know. 

22 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Heard about them. Don't know how this even works.

Astrology is true. But it is a lost science. 

First of all birth details correct ga undatledu. Caeserean birth is not the real time of birth. One minute here and there can also affect the prediction in huge way. 

Same with Ayurveda. Herbal medicine is not ayurveda. It's a totally different science. 

1 minute ago, karthik25 said:

Astrology is true. But it is a lost science. 

First of all birth details correct ga undatledu. Caeserean birth is not the real time of birth. One minute here and there can also affect the prediction in huge way. 

Same with Ayurveda. Herbal medicine is not ayurveda. It's a totally different science. 

Pseudoscience. 

You can call it a derived feature in the model. Not all features need to be original. Some people are nasty enough to cut a baby and bring it out just because the time was considered auspicious. So it is something like oversampling of available data:P (Bad example i know)

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Pseudoscience. 

You can call it a derived feature in the model. Not all features need to be original. Some people are nasty enough to cut a baby and bring it out just because the time was considered auspicious. So it is something like oversampling of available data:P (Bad example i know)

Vedic scineces are not based on data/statistics. It is based on principles. 

10 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Vedic scineces are not based on data/statistics. It is based on principles. 

True.  Most of the predictions are selectively made. 

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

True.  Most of the predictions are selectively made. 

We always talk about predictions when we talk about astrology. But look at the calculations like 

Past 1000 years accurate ga Eclipse eppudu vachindo untundhi and next 1000 Eclipse , sun rise , sun set anni calculate chestarau.