Jathakalu Nizamena?

AFDBRAJA

2018 Dec end lo I lost job ... astrologer told me my phase changes after feb 26..

I got job in Jan ... they postponed my joining date multiple times , at last my project started on feb 27 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Tamil nadu lo vuntaru jathakalu chepevallu nuvu akadiki velthay without knowing any of your details looking at your face they say your name till fore fathers name. They also say your past and future anta. I havent tried though.

vallani Government hire chesukoni...... jathakam cheppisthu evariki corona vastado rado chepte aipothadi kada....

3 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

We always talk about predictions when we talk about astrology. But look at the calculations like 

Past 1000 years accurate ga Eclipse eppudu vachindo untundhi and next 1000 Eclipse , sun rise , sun set anni calculate chestarau.

Selective predictions anna anduke. Astrology is not false, it just has a bit of exaggerated claims with no empirical evidences. Most of them are pseudo-empirical- meaning there are observations and inferences, but no standards. Ee reason valla, they claim it to be unscientific; Not because of the "criterion of falsifiability". 

2 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

2018 Dec end lo I lost job ... astrologer told me my phase changes after feb 26..

I got job in Jan ... they postponed my joining date multiple times , at last my project started on feb 27 

Can i request you to share the astrologer contact details for consultation

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i wonder , if animals also believe in jaatakam / predictions?

All animals do not have the cognitive ability to draw observations and inferences from existing events

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Selective predictions anna anduke. Astrology is not false, it just has a bit of exaggerated claims with no empirical evidences. Most of them are pseudo-empirical- meaning there are observations and inferences, but no standards. Ee reason valla, they claim it to be unscientific; Not because of the "criterion of falsifiability". 

Data science , past data calculations, but data is was collected 2000 years back may be not updated 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

can astrology predict Natural calamities?