20 years to chitram movie

kakatiya

53 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Industry lo most unlucky fellow. 

Uday Kiran biography movie teeyochu

Like mahaanati

Maa context first few movies varake bro...

not sure what happened with his personal life.... mega engagement tharuvata anta maaya 

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Maa context first few movies varake bro...

not sure what happened with his personal life.... mega engagement tharuvata anta maaya 

Yeah after engagement no big production house made movies with him and also only Suresh productions  movie was flop..so series of unfortunate events.

• 8 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, kakatiya said:

MV5BNWZlYjZhYjYtMTNmMi00MzRmLWI2MmUtZDJk

I was in engg 2nd year,,,our entire batch bunked college and went to movie and there in the theater we saw Vadde Naveen with Uday Kiran and Reema Sen...Uday Kiran was shy and excited seeing the theater full and people screaming...never he would have thought that he will be star with his 1st movie...

I know a few guys who were friends with him at Wesley and they said that he was best guy in the whole college...surely nice guy ended his life in a tragic way...$s@d

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

I was in engg 2nd year,,,our entire batch bunked college and went to movie and there in the theater we saw Vadde Naveen with Uday Kiran and Reema Sen...Uday Kiran was shy and excited seeing the theater full and people screaming...never he would have thought that he will be star with his 1st movie...

I know a few guys who were friends with him at Wesley and they said that he was best guy in the whole college...surely nice guy ended his life in a tragic way...$s@d

mee age enta bro

america GIF

• Upvote 1

I was in school and 13 ..so can't go for adult movie..so permission dorkaledhu to watch chitram in theater..my friend who is tall and has gaddam went.. he explained ekantha vela song..by singing it and performing the scene..😛

Depressing movie 😕 naku nachale 

ekantha seva song apputlo chusi shock ayya tv lo ela chesthunaru enti ani .. eppudu inka goramaina chusaka adi nothing silly me anukuna🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Depressing movie 😕 naku nachale 

ekantha seva song apputlo chusi shock ayya tv lo ela chesthunaru enti ani .. eppudu inka goramaina chusaka adi nothing silly me anukuna🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nee old thread lift cheyi ee songs meedha vesindi  @3$%