pellaina vallu - how do you split your finances?

saahasa

18 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Keep your 50% salary and his 50% salary in one joint account and use it for monthly expenses. Don’t give control over ur entire money to him and keep ur 50% and use it or save it do whatever u want. Also as husband he is supposed to provide everything to u and u can take care of small expenses with your salary if he wants help. I don’t recommend to be dependent on him financially and at the same time giving access to ur entire money .. make wise decision based on ur family situation. 

Hi @BeautyQueen how are you ?

Who is talking b1tch ? You fuk for money Atlanta and taking sheat? Yo made $100K in matrimony and you talking . Sorry not you, I am taking about our DB b***h @sharanya 😂 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, saahasa said:

husband asking that we split everything 50%, and says he is teaching responsibility. I have paid back my fee (state fee - he paid) during internship. now after full time, asking me to share expenses.

Also I think what he said is fair, you need to share responsibility, you should allow him to take whatever money from your account, ofcourse it's assuming both of you trust each other. 

23 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Keep your 50% salary and his 50% salary in one joint account and use it for monthly expenses. Don’t give control over ur entire money to him and keep ur 50% and use it or save it do whatever u want. Also as husband he is supposed to provide everything to u and u can take care of small expenses with your salary if he wants help. I don’t recommend to be dependent on him financially and at the same time giving access to ur entire money .. make wise decision based on ur family situation. 

Meee mohalu manda

edemina Room sharing aaa expenses share chesukotaniki 

Ekkadiki pothundo eee samajam 

husband and wife madyalo needi nadi ane topic vasthe, I doubt that relationship

I need any tools or tips in managing finances together. any wise tips for managing expenses, finances would be of great help. I am ready to take up responsibility. I was given splitwise screenshots before by him for groceries sometimes(which I think again is a small kind of training to teach me responsibility to take part in finances). But anyway, I'd highly appreciate any tips on how everyone usually plan and spend and track finances. and how 50-50 works, to save better.

3 minutes ago, saahasa said:

I need any tools or tips in managing finances together. any wise tips for managing expenses, finances would be of great help. I am ready to take up responsibility. I was given splitwise screenshots before by him for groceries sometimes(which I think again is a small kind of training to teach me responsibility to take part in finances). But anyway, I'd highly appreciate any tips on how everyone usually plan and spend and track finances. and how 50-50 works, to save better.

My husband knows my bank account details, if he needs money from my account, he tells me and takes it. I don't think he needs to tell me, but he still does anyway. The only way you save money (both of you) is by not spending it on things you don't need. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, gundugadu said:

Meee mohalu manda

edemina Room sharing aaa expenses share chesukotaniki 

Ekkadiki pothundo eee samajam 

husband and wife madyalo needi nadi ane topic vasthe, I doubt that relationship

Exactly man .. TS ki edho some personal problem undi .. expenses sharing ane topic vachindi ante there must be a serious problem ..

I am not taking sides.. naku tochindhi cheppa not an expert.. and I agree and accept I may be wrong in what I said :) 

2 minutes ago, saahasa said:

Ee training, screenshot gola enti.. 

Sorry guys nenu emaina negative va cheppi untey .. I don’t usually involve or respond in these type of threads.. anavasranga reply ichanu in this thread. Naku tochindhi cheppanu anukunna but looking at the negAtive feedback im getting, I don’t want to involve much thanks :) 

47 minutes ago, saahasa said:

husband asking that we split everything 50%, and says he is teaching responsibility. I have paid back my fee (state fee - he paid) during internship. now after full time, asking me to share expenses.

nee baada/opinion ni spouse tho share chesukunnava?....before posting here?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Sorry guys nenu emaina negative va cheppi untey .. I don’t usually involve or respond in these type of threads.. anavasranga reply ichanu in this thread. Naku tochindhi cheppanu anukunna but looking at the negAtive feedback im getting, I don’t want to involve much thanks :) 

3pa3zo.gif

9 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ee training, screenshot gola enti.. 

em ledu, nenu direct ga question adiganu. ipudu konchem background cheptanu, clear ga untundi. pelli chupulapudu I want someone who supports me, I want to know if you're really interested in doing MS annaru. naku MS cheyatam anedi dream, I felt happy. Now he is trying to convey about expense sharing which I'm totally ok with and accept. He is struggling to convey that today. But sometimes in anger he says neeku motham rent, groceries anni nuvve manage cheste telustundi ala cheyi ani antaru..ala adi kopama nijama ardham kakunda anesariki naku clarity undadu(and for sometime he used splitwise to send grocery bill and asked me to pay it during internship).. ee roje serious talk laga anesariki nenu kuda anukunnanu, naku full time job start avagane I will start supporting him. But tanu adi normal ga cheppakunda, konni sarlu cheppi edo kopam lo annattu anesi, konni sarlu responsibility nerpistanu ani..ila nannu confuse chestunnaru. naku clear ga cheppatam ravatle...it's just that he always dreamt of his wife supporting him I think. Sometimes he says stuff like na valla nuv chaduvkunnav, you should be grateful to me etc.. which is true, but not needed to be discussed. anyway idi kakarakaya daggara modaletti keekarakaya daggariki vachindi. ardhamainantha ardham cheskondi, ededo uhinchukokandi. I am thinking we still need to put some work in building trust, love. I will try to be patient in everything to give him that trust. 

10 minutes ago, saahasa said:

em ledu, nenu direct ga question adiganu. ipudu konchem background cheptanu, clear ga untundi. pelli chupulapudu I want someone who supports me, I want to know if you're really interested in doing MS annaru. naku MS cheyatam anedi dream, I felt happy. Now he is trying to convey about expense sharing which I'm totally ok with and accept. He is struggling to convey that today. But sometimes in anger he says neeku motham rent, groceries anni nuvve manage cheste telustundi ala cheyi ani antaru..ala adi kopama nijama ardham kakunda anesariki naku clarity undadu(and for sometime he used splitwise to send grocery bill and asked me to pay it during internship).. ee roje serious talk laga anesariki nenu kuda anukunnanu, naku full time job start avagane I will start supporting him. But tanu adi normal ga cheppakunda, konni sarlu cheppi edo kopam lo annattu anesi, konni sarlu responsibility nerpistanu ani..ila nannu confuse chestunnaru. naku clear ga cheppatam ravatle...it's just that he always dreamt of his wife supporting him I think. Sometimes he says stuff like na valla nuv chaduvkunnav, you should be grateful to me etc.. which is true, but not needed to be discussed. anyway idi kakarakaya daggara modaletti keekarakaya daggariki vachindi. ardhamainantha ardham cheskondi, ededo uhinchukokandi. I am thinking we still need to put some work in building trust, love. I will try to be patient in everything to give him that trust. 

just my opinion...

i think he is good person...he supported you when you need his help....looks like he has some financial/(or any)  troubles..which he is not disclosing to you...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Thanks for sharing the info

naku future lo kaboye barya tho munde agreement rapichukunta future lo nuvvu earn chesedi motham nake ivali ani no sharing

Thatha meeru great lol