pellaina vallu - how do you split your finances?

saahasa

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

just my opinion...

i think he is good person...he supported you when you need his help....looks like he has some financial/(or any)  troubles..which he is not disclosing to you...

Evaru picture perfect undaru

we all have our flaws.

it’s okie to be vulnerable with your spouse 

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

just my opinion...

i think he is good person...he supported you when you need his help....looks like he has some financial/(or any)  troubles..which he is not disclosing to you...

yes, no he doesn't have any troubles. He just has a dream of buying his mom's dream home. That's all..and their parents asking him to come back next year..and ila tappuga em anatledu, he sends about >10lakhs inr to India per year if his mom asks him for. he didn't tell me but I just know that. may be he is just trying to save more, reach those goals etc. I am not sure. anyhow.. I wish he discusses without hesitating or planning on how to tell me etc. he is a good person indeed and that's why struggling to convey but has wishes. 

5 minutes ago, saahasa said:

yes, no he doesn't have any troubles. He just has a dream of buying his mom's dream home. That's all..and their parents asking him to come back next year..and ila tappuga em anatledu, he sends about >10lakhs inr to India per year if his mom asks him for. he didn't tell me but I just know that. may be he is just trying to save more, reach those goals etc. I am not sure. anyhow.. I wish he discusses without hesitating or planning on how to tell me etc. he is a good person indeed and that's why struggling to convey but has wishes. 

did his mom complain, when he is spending money on your education?

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

did his mom complain, when he is spending money on your education?

Do you think it's fair that he funds her education? 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Modhalaindhi .. its started.. e thread repu mrng ki oka 50+ tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Everything is fair in love, war and infidelity  😂

1 hour ago, BeautyQueen said:

Husband ki job lekapothey wife will take up that responsibility. I don’t know what exactly is TS situation but if two people are working expenses share cheskovachu like I said before 50-50. 
Inka ekuva na words ni drag cheyakandi edo friday night baga mekki tochindi cheppa .. not an expert as I am not married yet lol 😎 

Telusukoni em feekthav bhey na ninnu pandabetti __BeautyQueen

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Abba nuvu first person to see and comment :wub:

emanna chance istava aithey already used ye na BeautyQueen

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

why not...if someone is interested/desperate  to study...(specially in your family)...who doesn't

topic ekkado start ayyi ekkadiko velthundi...talk to your husband and communicate properly @saahasa He supported you for your education...that doesn't mean you are obligated to donate your paychecks to him for life...iddaru kurchuni financials and sharing responsibilities matladukondi...ikkada anonymous forum lo advice teeskuni family nadipithe future lo indus ladies lo unsatisfied aunties la aipothav

• Upvote 1