Calling all women in this DB

Catalpha

Today, I came to know that someone very close to me had a miscarriage. She is running a multi-million dollar research program on her own and never took a break in her career, competed with other male colleagues, but never took a break. It is sad that she had a miscarriage, but I think the way things are right now, there is never a right time to be pregnant if you want to do well in career since at every step women compete with men to excel, but end up being hurt in your career if you take a break. And if you don't take a break, the stress in your profession makes you have a biological disadvantage. It's sad how you are at a disadvantage because of the ticking biological clock. 

• Sad 1

I don't understand. Aren't you the one who wears lack of empathy for others as badge of honour? 

Are you saying that there are exceptions to your principle? Or that you really want to have a kid when you go around saying that you don't want to?

Confusing

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I don't understand. Aren't you the one who wears lack of empathy for others as badge of honour? 

Are you saying that there are exceptions to your principle? Or that you really want to have a kid when you go around saying that you don't want to?

Skip

Confusing

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Ok. U asking women to not have kids and concentrate on career.

Even though it's slightly silly, I support your anti natalist propaganda

Just saying that women are at a disadvantage because of a ticking biological clock. 

13 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

am not too much career oriented. I earn my own bread though

IllustriousSparklingBeetle-small.gif hungry some bread

41 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Today, I came to know that someone very close to me had a miscarriage. She is running a multi-million dollar research program on her own and never took a break in her career, competed with other male colleagues, but never took a break. It is sad that she had a miscarriage, but I think the way things are right now, there is never a right time to be pregnant if you want to do well in career since at every step women compete with men to excel, but end up being hurt in your career if you take a break. And if you don't take a break, the stress in your profession makes you have a biological disadvantage. It's sad how you are at a disadvantage because of the ticking biological clock. 

you cannot defy physics and biology

if you want to fly high, shed your weight and work hard to grow wings

if you want to run fast, run alone

if you want to beat the biological clock,  get ready to lose some capabilities of the body and sometimes get ready for an early death.

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

CF5-AF7-CA-C5-A0-4-EF1-98-AE-5006-E96391

life ila bread agadagane prematho pette vallu unte chalu kadha 

inkem kaavali

AdmiredWigglyCrocodile-size_restricted.g