Calling all women in this DB

Catalpha

34 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

If all she is, is a trophy wife, then she is a loser. 

haha.. still the woman who refuses to work and lives solely on a man's income is just in your head. 

and in the homes of the super rich. 

sounds like a gratuitous insult with that doesn't stick to anyone.

49 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yeah ayyindi. to celebrate it, cattie started this thread as a victory lap.

ohh cool...i will also join celebrations(if males are allowed)...BTW whats that equation do?

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

ohh cool...i will also join celebrations(if males are allowed)...BTW whats that equation do?

lol. it inverses a black hole, and spits out whatever you wish for without putting anything into it.

cattie was trying to prove such an arrangement is impossible. and then was introduced to the US financial system.

since then cattie tried to prove that the US financial system is only a construct, and finally did it. He coud have picked an economics 101 book instead. but cattie loves to do the grunt work.

so finally all's well. cattie is celebrating. he can go back to hating on poor/lazy(don't know which one it is) and supporting white nationalists.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lol. it inverses a black hole, and spits out whatever you wish for without putting anything into it.

cattie was trying to prove such an arrangement is impossible. and then was introduced to the US financial system.

since then cattie tried to prove that the US financial system is only a construct, and finally did it. He coud have picked an economics 101 book instead. but cattie loves to do the grunt work.

so finally all's well. cattie is celebrating. he can go back to hating on poor/lazy(don't know which one it is) and supporting white nationalists.

are you his assistant?

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

are you his assistant?

no. I'm his admirer. I admire the coldness of his heart, along with the tender moments where he feels bad for cats.

the expert jujitsu he does when he doesn't extend the same feeling to actual humans. 

its not that unique. but atleast the cattie allows me keep on irritating him without pushback. so I have to make use of that opportunity.

all he has to do is to ask me to fcuk off, and I willl. hehe..

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

no. I'm his admirer. I admire the coldness of his heart, along with the tender moments where he feels bad for cats.

the expert jujitsu he does when he doesn't extend the same feeling to actual humans. 

its not that unique. but atleast the cattie allows me keep on irritating him without pushback. so I have to make use of that opportunity.

all he has to do is to ask me to fcuk off, and I willl. hehe..

tenor.gif