Subtle signs of Narcissistic aBu$e

Louboutin_shoe

16 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

@Ellen

The problem is everyone has certain amount of narcissism but may be they would be having 10%, 20%..50% etc.

Its complicated to understand

Each of us have narcissistic personality traits. The difference between a personality trait and disorder is decided by the amount of severity and consistency. 

When a person holds on to the trait to abusive levels for longer period of time(we are talking in years)...the trait becomes a disorder--> resulting in either self harm or in case of NPD abuse of others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

@Louboutin_shoe true re. Narcissistic personality disorder is the worst form of mental disorder. Because schizophrenia, hysteria ilanti mental disorders toh, Avi unna patients a suffer avtaru. NPD lo...the patient tortures people around them and doesn't even realize the kind of harm they are inflicting upon others as it feels normal to them. Sadly, not enough awareness is present about NPD. People with NPD should be criminally liable. Some people think being a narcissist is cool, because they don't give a sh1t to the sufferings of others. They live at the expense of the emotional stress of their partner/friend/relatives... Pathetic!!!

Hahahahaha very true 

43 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Add suppressed inferiority complex to your list. Some parents raise children with delusional level expectations and push them for unusual goals, which results in inferiority complex. They try to suppress this inferiority without addressing the root cause and go into denial. They develop a false self image from demeaning people around them to escape this denial ultimately resulting in grandiose delusions even in normal working population. 

Spot on. Very accurate. Every.single.word 

They try to suppress this inferiority without addressing the root cause and go into denial. They develop a false self image from demeaning people around them to escape this denial ultimately resulting in grandiose delusions even in normal working population

And that is not okay for them to abuse us just because they have terrible past. We may try to help them to some extent but that “helping”will cause more harm to us physically, emotionally and sometimes financially

38 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Each of us have narcissistic personality traits. The difference between a personality trait and disorder is decided by the amount of severity and consistency. 

When a person holds on to the trait to abusive levels for longer period of time(we are talking in years)...the trait becomes a disorder--> resulting in either self harm or in case of NPD abuse of others. 

Very well explained! So true! This is real severe abuse and they are not even guilty abt it cause we so deserve it 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Majority of them don't and they think it is absolutely cool to be that way. Gives them a dangerous kind of powerful feeling 

hmm some points TS mentioned, especially the bold ones would that come in that category ?? 

coz sometimes I tend to do these silent_I1

7 hours ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Anyone can fall victims, surprisingly there are many female narcissists and so many men are suffering. Here are some subtle signs of Narcissist

1. They will never give your feelings any validation.

2. They will tell you what your intentions are, like they know you better than you know yourself.

3. They will do things for others intentionally in front of you so you know your place when they never give you anything.

4. They act secretive and sneaky even when there is no reason to, just to keep you anxious and suspicious and insecure.

5. They will answer your question with a question, argue circles around you until you don't know what the argument was about in the first place.

6. They will sleep with their back turned to you constantly, they will never willingly touch you or rub you or look lovingly into your eyes.

7. They make you jump thru a hoop for them and without any acknowledgement of that, they give you five more hoops to jump thru.

8. They gaslight and tell you that you said things you never said, or they said things that you know they didn't say, and vice versa and criss cross and Jesus. Crazy making. No. Absolute insanity making.

9. They threaten to leave you or they do leave you for a night or days or weeks, cruelly blocking you and never answering you making sure you know your place. You are nothing and a burden and you are lucky they even tolerate you. Don't you ever create drama again by asking them a question they don't like or by holding them accountable for anything!!

10. They compliment their friend's wives and girlfriends but never compliment you.

11. They steal your sayings, your jokes, your mannerisms, your songs, your friends, your family, your ideas, and your desire to live.

12. They buy themselves nice stuff but when you need something you get the lecture that, “we don't have any money”.

13. They hide money and assets and credit cards and paychecks and even pocket change from you.

14. They have a constant air of contempt and annoyance and distain when they are around you.

15. They will rage you into the fetal position soaking the floor with your tears and slobber.

16. They smirk at your pain.

for point 16; not physical pain but I laugh my a out when my frnd gets speeding tickets vice versa 

14 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

hmm some points TS mentioned, especially the bold ones would that come in that category ?? 

for point 16; not physical pain but I laugh my a out when my frnd gets speeding tickets vice versa 

Do you enjoy other person’s temporary failure or bad time ? 😐

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

I don’t see what is wrong in all of these things.

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

interesting thread but do ppl even know or realize that they are being narcissistic ??

I will explain you with these  examples 

example 1:

pregnant friend : calls narcissistic 

narcissist: doesn’t lift phone cause she watching interesting TV show 

next day morning pregnant frd again : hey I had some worst feeling yesterday  I wanted to talk To someone so rang you 

Narcissist: oh ok . Listen there is one interesting news priyanka getting married to nick 

PGF: Really is that imp to you than my preg fears wow 

NArs: Really , you should have thought bat all these fears before you fcuk ur husband. Why are you all women so sensitive abt this baby thing ugghh . Why do you even become pregnant if you are not this strong enough ughh. That’s ur choice not my problem 

PGF: starts sobbing 

NARS: oh stop it you have pregg hormones I gotto go byeee 

Example 2: 

Entire office colleagues decorates desk and brings donuts 

Nars in her mind: oh stop it stupid people, wat is this art- craft hobby lobby. Wat r we 16? One of my frds colleagues booked a fancy restaurant and celebrated.you bought  these cheap donuts for me ughhh 

interesting thread but do ppl even know or realize that they are being narcissistic ??

Most of the Narcissists think that we deserve that abuse. They even confuse you with words like “ over sensitive” “ can take a joke” 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Laughing at speeding tickets, bffs teasing you abt ur ugly girlfriend, husband teasing abt how bad you snore these doesn’t come under abuse. 

Kundabuffer organ

Category: K

Originally a useful organ that served the function of helping ancient humanity become focused on material, physical existence, it became corrupted by desire and the sexual fall, thus resulting in the emergence of the ego and the fortification of the sexual energy in a negative polarity, and has since been symbolized by the tail of the devils, the tail of Satan.

"In ancient times (due to a certain mistake performed by some sacred individuals), humanity developed the negative side of the sexual center, its tenebrous Luciferic aspect. When the electronic sexual fire is directed downwards into the atomic infernos of the human being, it becomes the abominable Kundabuffer organ, the tail of Satan. Fortunately, after its development, the Luciferic organ vanished from humanity; nevertheless, its fatal consequences still remain. It is urgent to know that the disastrous consequences of the abominable Kundabuffer organ remained deposited within the five cylinders of the human machine. It is indispensable to know that the evil consequences of the abominable Kundabuffer organ constitute the lunar ego, the pluralized “I.” –Samael Aun Weor

"It is necessary to know that the Kundabuffer Organ is the negative development of the fire. This is the descending serpent, which precipitates itself from the coccyx downwards, towards the atomic infernos of the human being. The Kundabuffer Organ is the horrifying tail of Satan, which is shown in the “body of desires” of the Intellectual Animal, who in the present times is falsely called man." - Samael Aun Weor, The Elimination of Satan's Tail

"The diabolic type whose seduction is here, there and everywhere under the pretext of working in the Ninth Sphere, who abandons his wife because he thinks she will not be useful to him for the work in the Fiery Forge of Vulcan, instead of awakening Kundalini, will awaken the abominable Kundabuffer organ. A certain Initiate, whose name will not be mentioned in this Treatise, commits the error of attributing to the Kundalini all the sinister qualities of the Kundabuffer organ... When the Fire is cast downwards from the chakra of the coccyx, the tail of Satan appears; the abominable Kundabuffer organ. The hypnotic power of the organ of Witches’ Sabbath holds the human multitude asleep and depraved. Those who commit the crime of practicing Black Tantra (Sexual Magic with Seminal Ejaculation) clearly awaken and develop the organ of all fatalities. Those who betray their Guru or Master, even if practicing White Tantra (without seminal ejaculation), will obviously activate the organ of all evils. Such sinister power opens the seven doorways of the lower abdomen (the seven infernal chakras) and converts us into terribly perverse demons." - Samael Aun Weor, The Mystery of the Golden Blossom

https://gnosticteachings.org/glossary/k/2535-kundabuffer.html

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

@Michaelbarbosa one or two match aite NPD kaadu...more than 80% of the traits match aite NPD. chinna chinna traits andarki untai. so dont worry

• Upvote 2