Subtle signs of Narcissistic aBu$e

Louboutin_shoe

29 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Do you enjoy other person’s temporary failure or bad time ? 😐

failure as in not like a job loss or gf ditching ( ofcourse I will roast that situation later though) 

like speeding tickets once I was in the passenger seat and I was telling my frnd to slow down he was not listening to me guess wat he got a ticket I was like I told you and laughed my a ss out then and there didn't feel about him feeling bad at that time such instances 

28 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

I will explain you with these  examples 

example 1:

pregnant friend : calls narcissistic 

narcissist: doesn’t lift phone cause she watching interesting TV show 

next day morning pregnant frd again : hey I had some worst feeling yesterday  I wanted to talk To someone so rang you 

Narcissist: oh ok . Listen there is one interesting news priyanka getting married to nick 

PGF: Really is that imp to you than my preg fears wow 

NArs: Really , you should have thought bat all these fears before you fcuk ur husband. Why are you all women so sensitive abt this baby thing ugghh . Why do you even become pregnant if you are not this strong enough ughh. That’s ur choice not my problem 

PGF: starts sobbing 

NARS: oh stop it you have pregg hormones I gotto go byeee 

Example 2: 

Entire office colleagues decorates desk and brings donuts 

Nars in her mind: oh stop it stupid people, wat is this art- craft hobby lobby. Wat r we 16? One of my frds colleagues booked a fancy restaurant and celebrated.you bought  these cheap donuts for me ughhh 

interesting thread but do ppl even know or realize that they are being narcissistic ??

Most of the Narcissists think that we deserve that abuse. They even confuse you with words like “ over sensitive” “ can take a joke” 

bold part never did that thing to anyone and neither anyone did to me. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Narcissistic behaviour is bad

all these days I thought narcissism is something can be defined as putting yourself first;  kind of selfish behaviour and I thought its good to have it at times coz it might help you reach your goals faster by putting yourself first (of course not at others expense) 

but seems like this is more than what I thought. 

there was a movie called I me aur main john abrahams; everyday he says to himself I am the best-- i thought this was narcissism 

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

all these days I thought narcissism is something can be defined as putting yourself first;  kind of selfish behaviour and I thought its good to have it at times coz it might help you reach your goals faster by putting yourself first (of course not at others expense) 

but seems like this is more than what I thought. 

there was a movie called I me aur main john abrahams; everyday he says to himself I am the best-- i thought this was narcissism 

Bit of self love is no wrong. Expectations on our own self -OK, blaming others and hurting them with severe curse words/physical abuse for own failures-NOT OK 

Exercising to look good -OK taking debts for plastic surgery-NOT OK 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Bit of self love is no wrong. Expectations on our own self -OK, blaming others and hurting them with severe curse words/physical abuse for own failures-NOT OK 

Exercising to look good -OK taking debts for plastic surgery-NOT OK 

u r hurting sentiments of kardashians/jenners fans 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Each of us have narcissistic personality traits. The difference between a personality trait and disorder is decided by the amount of severity and consistency. 

When a person holds on to the trait to abusive levels for longer period of time(we are talking in years)...the trait becomes a disorder--> resulting in either self harm or in case of NPD abuse of others. 

ha ha agreed, true self comes in when you try to pick on that weak frnd in your group silent_I1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

u r hurting sentiments of kardashians/jenners fans 

People should realise kardashians business  is looking perfect. No perfection no followers no money. All these celebrities on insta do this for livelihood

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ellen said:

@Louboutin_shoe true re. Narcissistic personality disorder is the worst form of mental disorder. Because schizophrenia, hysteria ilanti mental disorders toh, Avi unna patients a suffer avtaru. NPD lo...the patient tortures people around them and doesn't even realize the kind of harm they are inflicting upon others as it feels normal to them. Sadly, not enough awareness is present about NPD. People with NPD should be criminally liable. Some people think being a narcissist is cool, because they don't give a sh1t to the sufferings of others. They live at the expense of the emotional stress of their partner/friend/relatives... Pathetic!!!

True...These people inflict so much pain and trauma and you don't even realize how much damage they have done until later...kinda like PTSD...I cut ties with a person suffering from NPD a few months ago 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redsox said:

selfish - putting yourself first

narcissism - putting yourself first at the expense of other people

although people use selfish with a negative connotation, being selfish is actually good. But when you screw others' lives for your own good that's bad.

WeeGlisteningDutchsmoushond-size_restric

5 hours ago, Help_please said:

True...These people inflict so much pain and trauma and you don't even realize how much damage they have done until later...kinda like PTSD...I cut ties with a person suffering from NPD a few months ago 

I had a friend who was suffering from NPD as well few years ago. She had a boy friend who was also my friend and we were all good friends. She started to put him through so much trouble and pain, insulted, and frequently harass him by saying she will break up or find another guy. But I know, that she loves him a lot and she only behaves in a stupid way just to have him beg her all day and she enjoys that. The day has come, he called me and told me beforehand that he could not take it anymore and wants to break up with her forever and he is worried how she will take it. As expected, she went crazy mad and cried for days as she thought he would never leave her. At times, as a friend I could not see her go through such emotional distress. I spoke to the guy to give her one last chance but he did not. I understood then that she deeply loved him and she could not take the pain of the guy leaving her.

What if the girl is madly in love with a guy and the guy leaves her abruptly and the girl is in complete shock and pain.. you think its fair? 
I was so confused with that relationship and did not know whom to support.....