Subtle signs of Narcissistic aBu$e

Louboutin_shoe

54 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

I had a friend who was suffering from NPD as well few years ago. She had a boy friend who was also my friend and we were all good friends. She started to put him through so much trouble and pain, insulted, and frequently harass him by saying she will break up or find another guy. But I know, that she loves him a lot and she only behaves in a stupid way just to have him beg her all day and she enjoys that. The day has come, he called me and told me beforehand that he could not take it anymore and wants to break up with her forever and he is worried how she will take it. As expected, she went crazy mad and cried for days as she thought he would never leave her. At times, as a friend I could not see her go through such emotional distress. I spoke to the guy to give her one last chance but he did not. I understood then that she deeply loved him and she could not take the pain of the guy leaving her.

What if the girl is madly in love with a guy and the guy leaves her abruptly and the girl is in complete shock and pain.. you think its fair? 
I was so confused with that relationship and did not know whom to support.....

I think the guy did the right thing. Being madly in love doesn't warrant bad behavior.

17 minutes ago, redsox said:

I think the guy did the right thing. Being madly in love doesn't warrant bad behavior.

I’m not supporting her behavior kani she went thru lots of pain and abbayi break up cheppi malli eppudu thanatho matladaledhu .. e ammayi chala misss Ayyi crazy aipoyindhi .. I had a doubt that abbayi truly loved her antha adamant ga endhuku behave chesadu ani if he truly loved her atleast konchme jaali aina chupinchevademo ani .. 

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

I’m not supporting her behavior kani she went thru lots of pain and abbayi break up cheppi malli eppudu thanatho matladaledhu .. e ammayi chala misss Ayyi crazy aipoyindhi .. I had a doubt that abbayi truly loved her antha adamant ga endhuku behave chesadu ani if he truly loved her atleast konchme jaali aina chupinchevademo ani .. 

you have to understand the guy's POV. ("She started to put him through so much trouble and pain, insulted, and frequently harass him by saying she will break up or find another guy. But I know, that she loves him a lot and she only behaves in a stupid way just to have him beg her all day and she enjoys that.") why does any guy want to be in a relationship when the girl throws tantrums and acts like an entitled idiot?

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

you have to understand the guy's POV. ("She started to put him through so much trouble and pain, insulted, and frequently harass him by saying she will break up or find another guy. But I know, that she loves him a lot and she only behaves in a stupid way just to have him beg her all day and she enjoys that.") why does any guy want to be in a relationship when the girl throws tantrums and acts like an entitled idiot?

Okay a000419253e084ac3ecfafc11c0cfe81.gif

1 minute ago, redsox said:

evadiki kavali roju torture pette gf. we want netflix and chill gfs   pWGAMeu.gif

Netflix and chill gfs ah hehehe endhuko naku telusu le Nitya+Menon.gif