Anyone tried Truebill app after signing up

afacc123

Need help

they negotiate and save bills anta 

linked my bank account but have not started the paid subscription 

Verizon bills track chesi debit avvatam cheptunnadu there is potential saving ani 

41 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Need help

they negotiate and save bills anta 

Skip

linked my bank account but have not started the paid subscription 

Verizon bills track chesi debit avvatam cheptunnadu there is potential saving ani 

I am a free user (not subscribed for premium offer), they successfully negotiated with spectrum and brought my monthly bill to 50$ for month from 75$ , they take 40% commission from that yearly saving. You can ask them to split their bill (40% commission on yearly saving.you are still good with 60% saving) to dedect each month for a year.recently I asked them to negotiate for AT&T and they brought down monthly bill from 120$ to 98$. Moreover I like this app for their analytics. You can see their dashboard to know how much you are spending on subscriptions and bills, where to potential lower down your monthly costs. Overall I feel it’s a very good App. Better than any budgeting tool like mint. 

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I am a free user (not subscribed for premium offer), they successfully negotiated with spectrum and brought my monthly bill to 50$ for month from 75$ , they take 40% commission from that yearly saving. You can ask them to split their bill (40% commission on yearly saving.you are still good with 60% saving) to dedect each month for a year.recently I asked them to negotiate for AT&T and they brought down monthly bill from 120$ to 98$. Moreover I like this app for their analytics. You can see their dashboard to know how much you are spending on subscriptions and bills, where to potential lower down your monthly costs. Overall I feel it’s a very good App. Better than any budgeting tool like mint. 

You mean the payment goes through true bill once negotiated 

Verizon has a plan at $79.99 

why would Verizon reduce it 

it is their business 

25 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

You mean the payment goes through true bill once negotiated 

Verizon has a plan at $79.99 

why would Verizon reduce it 

it is their business 

For my case spectrum started charging 50$ per month instead of 75$ . This is valid for 1 year. Because Truebill negotiated with spectrum to bring back bill down to 50$ (for one year). Spectrum will charge me 50$ only via direct debt. Truebill will take 40% of that saving. Which is 120$ for year, still I am getting around 180$ saving per year. (you can ask them to deduct that 120$  in equal monthly payments). You can also call Verizon and negotiate on your own, chances are very slim that they lower the bill .they (Truebill) are doing work for you and taking the commission. 

ps: if provider don’t agree to lower the bill , nothing needs to be paid for Truebill. They only charge you commission if they were successful in bringing Down the monthly payment. 

Itlantivi anni chesekanna velli edhaina metro station deggara biccham yethukovacchu kadha ra 🤔🤔 billings mathram ghantaku 100 10gandi but bills mathram kattaakandi..meeru chesutla desi galla izzar 10gthundhi kadha ra tenor.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Itlantivi anni chesekanna velli edhaina metro station deggara biccham yethukovacchu kadha ra 🤔🤔 billings mathram ghantaku 100 10gandi but bills mathram kattaakandi..meeru chesutla desi galla izzar 10gthundhi kadha ra tenor.gif

Bro, I am not in consulting nor earning 100$ Per hr billing. It’s nothing wrong in trying to lower down the monthly bills. I am not cheating nor trying to take any ones hard earned money like witch batch or desi consultancy uncles. More over I am not taking/stealing- sanitizers/paper napkins etc from office like other chiller desi uncles do. A penny saved is a penny earned, I am trying to lower down my monthly subscriptions If provider is okay, they will lower it if not they won’t. What’s your problem in it ?your logic is soo flawed.

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Car and home insurance, mortgage vallatho discuss chesi monthly payments taggistara?

Don’t know bro, better ask them. I think they do it only for subscriptions. Some say it better to go with same provider for car and home insurance. I have two different providers for car and home insurance . I will try to see if either of one can give better deal this time.

55 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Car and home insurance, mortgage vallatho discuss chesi monthly payments taggistara?

Account link cheste valla app toni analyze chestaru monthly payments ekkadiki veltunnayo chusi definitely they will suggest you to give them a chance and then they will help you see lower bill is what I know but what are the after effects of doing so is not clear and concerned and so this post to see if anyone has used it as many people use such things incognito mode is what I feel but not talk in open 

1 hour ago, WigsandThighs said:

Think logically why you not motivate rather demotivate, why such intimidation 

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Gurthu ledu ... Marchipoya ... Chala rojulu ayyipoindi l.. 3pa3zo.gif

oh my ghajini... ee memory loss .... tattoo veyinchukovatam start cheyyi

meanwhile ee thread topic ki value adds ade... emanna panikochhe vishayalu teluste cheppi punyam kattuko