Can we subconsciously enter someone else's dream? If yes, then how?

bostonbro

When I was 10 and my sister was 15 we had the exact same dream. When I woke up I began to recount the dream to her because she was in it. She started screaming and telling me what happened next in it. So I started screaming and we both were screaming everything that happened in chronological order. It was 7 years ago so my memory is fuzzy. The only part I remember of the dream was part of the conversation we had.

Sister: There was a guy with dark hair that kept turning on the radio and I can’t remember his name.

Me: IT WAS JOSH!

Sister: OMG YEAH IT WAS!

We were very close. Another strange connection happened 2 years later when she fainted so I did 30 seconds later. The only logical explanation I can think of… is the night before the dream we spent the whole day together. We must have seen the exact same things which created the shared dream environment.

Some people think it was in fact astral projection because I used to meditate everyday. But I honestly doubt it’s anything but a coincidence.

If you love someone and think about them, they will automatically come tO your dreams...

Naku ayindi and its disturbing and I hope it never happens again 

I don’t know abt entering others tough..

Rachel Christine McCabe  2 years ago

Yes, I have had dream invasions. More than once on many occasions from the same person. I have felt emotional or like I have a connection with this person. However, logic tells me that they are advertising. I do not know if they can do this to more than one person at a time, but it seems to me that they are trying to get business though influencing people's dreams.

5 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Rachel Christine McCabe  2 years ago

Yes, I have had dream invasions. More than once on many occasions from the same person. I have felt emotional or like I have a connection with this person. However, logic tells me that they are advertising. I do not know if they can do this to more than one person at a time, but it seems to me that they are trying to get business though influencing people's dreams.

Idhedho Kashmora Sonu Sood type lo magic la undi bassu

Nuvvu chepthunnav kaabatti I will believe it by default.