"Never Have I ever " show on NETFLIX

veeraveeraleaks

4 hours ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

mana ABCDs ni lead charecter petti theesina TV show. Full time pass and surprisingly its very good. 

Watch it. Mee mohal mandaaaa

good stuff.....no hypocritical stuff, very true reflection of an ABCD and that too about a girl 

loved the show.......i think its hard to digest if you have a girl :), but those are the facts 

1 hour ago, mustang302 said:

backmeedhaki already 25 yrs vachina ee teenage stories choosukuntu y beating man..falthu undhi..first 20 mins is a headache 🤭😨

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

more like 35@3$%

25 + 35 = X

X/Y = Z

Here Y= 2 and Z is my age. 

26 minutes ago, kasi said:

good stuff.....no hypocritical stuff, very true reflection of an ABCD and that too about a girl 

loved the show.......i think its hard to digest if you have a girl :), but those are the facts 

not that ABCD every teenager goes through that man, didn't you watch road trip, euro trip and american pie series, superbad. 

they all revolve around drinking booze, trying out cigarette and getting laid before high school graduation or finding a date for prom; 

9 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

not that ABCD every teenager goes through that man, didn't you watch road trip, euro trip and american pie series, superbad. 

they all revolve around drinking booze, trying out cigarette and getting laid before high school graduation or finding a date for prom; 

ABCDs have confused mindset noooo.

They are preached something at home and their friends around them behave in complete opposite way. 

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

ABCDs have confused mindset noooo.

They are preached something at home and their friends around them behave in complete opposite way. 

I don't think so, unless you force certain things to be this to be that, 

so talking abt frnds lol when you buy a house in a desi neighbourhood and dominant desi school district do you expect their frnds to be different. 

12 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

so talking abt frnds lol when you buy a house in a desi neighbourhood and dominant desi school district do you expect their frnds to be different. 

Eggzatly...😂😂same old compition ..!

37 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

22 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Eggzatly...😂😂same old compition ..!

Parayana, Chaitanyaaaa

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

i didnt get you, you saying most of ABCDs dont do this stuff??? 

dude i was raise in a aristocratic type of a family, even now my family dont know all the $hit i do.....and i shouldnt expect anything less from my jr(boy/girl)

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

typical Dallas batch la cheppav ga!!!!

dude making desi not having American frnds, you guys are killling their future; low self-esteem, cant socialize, no life skills,  cant face reality, too dependent.......once they go out into the world, they will be crushed by the society(confused state)

imagine what happens if every girls rejects you.......lol, unless you making atleast 0.5Mils