History 101 - The Rise of China - ETA 2025 to beat USA GDP

tacobell fan

44 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Good - US and allies like UK, SK

Bad - China and very few allies like Paki

Ugly - India, Russia, Japn and other neutral

China needs Pakistan to an extent but not an mandatory partner. They may encourage them because they don’t like India 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

what is that truth? 

Truth is US is the leader

china can retaliate or do things to try and that is all it can do is my opinion 

what is US doing or has to do? 

gattiga tummite chalu asale ekkadekkada eppudeppudu pedadama ani chustuntaadu 

do not mess with rulers because their strength is not in Dollar 💵 if you strongly dance to that tune of yours I think 

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

China needs Pakistan to an extent but not an mandatory partner. They may encourage them because they don’t like India 

Pakistan will join India if China puts more pressure on them as it is Indian land nevertheless 

11 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

we never know who wants whom until real game starts

10 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

In the 21st century, China has become a global economic powerhouse. Why was the rest of the world so slow to notice its rise to the top?

https://www.netflix.com/title/81116168 

Skip

Pichal kaka ... idi open info .. deeniki documentary teesi lolli cheyyalsinantha em ledu... US talchukuntey Chinky kodkula GDP 10giponeeki 1 year saal... US valla chala countries economically full develop aynay .. US got a lot too so they let they happen... 

China is behaving like Imperial Japan, assuming themselves as super powers but in disguise becoming a rogue power...

Arab world lo spring uprising ayinattu, China lo kuda okati pakka ayitadi. Janam tiragabade roju deggarlo vundi...

5 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Pichal kaka ... idi open info .. deeniki documentary teesi lolli cheyyalsinantha em ledu... US talchukuntey Chinky kodkula GDP 10giponeeki 1 year saal... US valla chala countries economically full develop aynay .. US got a lot too so they let they happen... 

Documentary just says how China is able to transform their nation while largely most nations never paid attention. There are so many ways to look at it. I am looking at a way why can't other nations does at least 1% of what they have done to grow. 

9 hours ago, afacc123 said:

Truth is US is the leader

china can retaliate or do things to try and that is all it can do is my opinion 

what is US doing or has to do? 

gattiga tummite chalu asale ekkadekkada eppudeppudu pedadama ani chustuntaadu 

do not mess with rulers because their strength is not in Dollar 💵 if you strongly dance to that tune of yours I think 

US is the leader in term of Economic Super Power which leads the rest of the titles. When China overtakes, things will turn negative or US will do everything it can to hold the titles. You can't tell the same at that point. Like play the fair game. When it comes to the neck everyone is crocked.