H1 transfer to full time (H4 reapply ??)

BubblyMango

4 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

S, no issues.

thanks bro, this may be a silly question, does my old employer have the power to cancel existing H4 

3 minutes ago, BubblyMango said:

thanks bro, this may be a silly question, does my old employer have the power to cancel existing H4 

Neeku h1 etla vachindi va asal

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

H4 is ur property..not ur employer..

thanks for the info bro, i am at the most important phase of my life , anduke adugutunna, silly anipinchina, just gathering info

2 hours ago, BubblyMango said:

Hi All,

I am currently on H1B valid till 2022, my wife is on H4(dependent) valid till 2022. 

I recently got a full time offer,  if i  transfer H1 to fulltime, do we need to file H4 application again ?? our full time attorney is saying that we don't need to reapply for H4 because she has valid i94 and H4 is not tied to employer ,Is this true?? I doubt attorney gadiki teliyademo ani because valaki ee cases chala rare ga vastayi

Please share your opinions or advises , if we dont reapply H4, will there be any problems if we go to india stamping ??

Thanks,

BubblyMango

Lawyer is correct. it is not needed but both you and your wife will have different expiry dates. it is always good to have same expiry dates. ask the lawyer to add h4 extension too. dont back down

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Lawyer is correct. it is not needed but both you and your wife will have different expiry dates. it is always good to have same expiry dates. ask the lawyer to add h4 extension too. dont back down

thanks bro

5 hours ago, BubblyMango said:

Hi All,

I am currently on H1B valid till 2022, my wife is on H4(dependent) valid till 2022. 

I recently got a full time offer,  if i  transfer H1 to fulltime, do we need to file H4 application again ?? our full time attorney is saying that we don't need to reapply for H4 because she has valid i94 and H4 is not tied to employer ,Is this true?? I doubt attorney gadiki teliyademo ani because valaki ee cases chala rare ga vastayi

Please share your opinions or advises , if we dont reapply H4, will there be any problems if we go to india stamping ??

Thanks,

BubblyMango

Not mandatory... But can be done as optional... 

5 hours ago, BubblyMango said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

BubblyMango

I was in same boat about 2 yrs ago...attorney filed both h1 and h4 while switching!