Pregnancy expenses

Renault

insurance undi...ayina every visit ki bill vastundhi...  entha aithay asal deliver varaku motham out of pocket? asal insurance katti em laabham inka.. 

12 minutes ago, Renault said:

insurance undi...ayina every visit ki bill vastundhi...  entha aithay asal deliver varaku motham out of pocket? asal insurance katti em laabham inka.. 

Skip

I didnt pay for evry visit man... last ki 5000 vachindi bill

Just now, Renault said:

after insurance aa? motham all visits ki kalipi aa

After insurance. In my case deductible is 3000 and 70%-30% after that

12 minutes ago, Kootami said:

I didnt pay for evry visit man... last ki 5000 vachindi bill

adendhi ..hospital vadu every visit ki seperate bill estad ga....

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

After insurance. In my case deductible is 3000 and 70%-30% after that

so ..first upto 3000 deductible nuvu katti..after that 30% of bill u have to pay aa

I guess you can increase your insurance plan after baby birth due to life time event and that will save you money and if you feel you don’t need it you can revert back during next enrollment season .

50 minutes ago, Renault said:

first of all CONGRATULATIONS

it all depends on what type of insurance u have and what type of tests was she going anedhii.. ikkkada vaaaltho compare chesukoku...

kontha mandhii montly insurance oka 300 kaaduthaaru vaaalaki eee preg time lo ila visit visit ki vasthundhii.. mostly copay untundhiii.. preg hospital karchu max 10k...

kontha mandhi monthly 600 kaaduthaaru vaaalaki co pay vasthundhi but chaala thakkuva and preg hospital karchu max 1k ..

bottom line enti ante... insurance vaaadu enthaa laaagalo anthaa laaaguthaaadu... konni cases lo manam mundhe monthly pay chestham konni cases montly thakkuva kattii end of the year preg time lo ekkuva kadtham anthe...

26 minutes ago, Renault said:

adendhi ..hospital vadu every visit ki seperate bill estad ga....

hospital endhiii... already delivery ayyindhaa...OR you meant to say gync/scan office ?

1 hour ago, Renault said:

What’s your deductible and out of pocket limits ? And how much your insurance covers after out of pocket like 100% or 80%...

hospital visits ki entha cover chestundi ee details check chesuko then you can do your math... nee insurance account lo ee details clear ga vuntayu..

anyways congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈 

50 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

hospital endhiii... already delivery ayyindhaa...OR you meant to say gync/scan office ?

Ya i mean Gync/scan visits

54 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

first of all CONGRATULATIONS

it all depends on what type of insurance u have and what type of tests was she going anedhii.. ikkkada vaaaltho compare chesukoku...

kontha mandhii montly insurance oka 300 kaaduthaaru vaaalaki eee preg time lo ila visit visit ki vasthundhii.. mostly copay untundhiii.. preg hospital karchu max 10k...

kontha mandhi monthly 600 kaaduthaaru vaaalaki co pay vasthundhi but chaala thakkuva and preg hospital karchu max 1k ..

bottom line enti ante... insurance vaaadu enthaa laaagalo anthaa laaaguthaaadu... konni cases lo manam mundhe monthly pay chestham konni cases montly thakkuva kattii end of the year preg time lo ekkuva kadtham anthe...

Thanks bro..

41 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

What’s your deductible and out of pocket limits ? And how much your insurance covers after out of pocket like 100% or 80%...

hospital visits ki entha cover chestundi ee details check chesuko then you can do your math... nee insurance account lo ee details clear ga vuntayu..

anyways congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈 

Thanks bro.i need to check my coverage