Help me brothers

MeeruEmitluBabuVjdNa

Naa Hone August lo expire avtundi. Ext apply cheyyali. Naa wife and kid India Lp struck ayyaru. If I apply Hone ext next month, can my wife travel on the stamped HFour. Or she has to wait for my approval along with her Hfour ext

27 minutes ago, MeeruEmitluBabuVjdNa said:

Naa Hone August lo expire avtundi. Ext apply cheyyali. Naa wife and kid India Lp struck ayyaru. If I apply Hone ext next month, can my wife travel on the stamped HFour. Or she has to wait for my approval along with her Hfour ext

India lo International flights July end of Aug ani antunnaru....if domestic flight operations are good, they might start earlier but Aug anukundam. Since yours is expiring in Aug, 2 options unnai neeku

1) Okavela mee status expire ayyelopu International flights start aithe, tell them to fly back immediately with current stamping (assuming she already has H4 stamped, if not then forgot this option). ikkadiki vachaka extn okesaari apply cheyyochu.

2) Other option, nee case okkate apply chey and not H4. Oka couple months lo nee ehone approve aithe, you can send your approval docs to your wife and she can directly get ehfour stamping (India lo consulates eppudu open avthundo mari). So she can fly back to US with her new stamping. Ikkadiki raagane meeru EAD ki apply cheyyochu.

regardless of any option, nobody knows when International flights starts in India and when Consulates will be opened

Option 1 : Before the visa expiry its better to fly  back to USA with the current stamping.

As far as I know , to apply for H4 Dependent visa, person has to be physically present in USA.

I539 and I539-A (In case of Kids) are the forms to submit for H4

38 minutes ago, no01 said:

India lo International flights July end of Aug ani antunnaru....if domestic flight operations are good, they might start earlier but Aug anukundam. Since yours is expiring in Aug, 2 options unnai neeku

1) Okavela mee status expire ayyelopu International flights start aithe, tell them to fly back immediately with current stamping (assuming she already has H4 stamped, if not then forgot this option). ikkadiki vachaka extn okesaari apply cheyyochu.

Skip

2) Other option, nee case okkate apply chey and not H4. Oka couple months lo nee ehone approve aithe, you can send your approval docs to your wife and she can directly get ehfour stamping (India lo consulates eppudu open avthundo mari). So she can fly back to US with her new stamping. Ikkadiki raagane meeru EAD ki apply cheyyochu.

regardless of any option, nobody knows when International flights starts in India and when Consulates will be opened

Thank you Bro 

21 minutes ago, venkateswara said:

Option 1 : Before the visa expiry its better to fly  back to USA with the current stamping.

As far as I know , to apply for H4 Dependent visa, person has to be physically present in USA.

Thank you Bro 

17 minutes ago, venkateswara said:

thats right, but you can rather directly go to US consulate and get H4 stamping with approved H1's 797 copy.

Last yr nenu naa wife ki alane chesa....she was in India so I didn't apply H4 extn. Just naa H1 premium pettesi, approve avvagaane I sent her my 797 copy and Hyd lo dropbox lo submit chesi, H4 stamping avvagaane she returned to US with her new visa stamp.