calling veeraveeraleaks

aakathaai789

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

no one is neutral bujji. they just want to get into conversations they don't belong to, and refuse to leave before being booted out.

until someone truly realize this...

31 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if only thing is you are in one side..others are other side...just blabbering...what you guys believe...

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

until someone truly realize this...

you are still defending yourself. when i merely pointed out to the absurdity of your analogy. 

I even asked you a follow up question... 'what are rules for engagement when the argument is not about physical objects' ani.

if you are done whining. answer that. otherwise its just all bullshit. I dont give a fcuk about self important whiners.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you are still defending yourself. when i merely pointed out to the absurdity of your analogy. 

I even asked you a follow up question... 'what are rules for engagement when the argument is not about physical objects' ani.

if you are done whining. answer that. otherwise its just all bullshit. I dont give a fcuk about self important whiners.

i explained in couple of examples...you didnt get it...you wont get it also..becuase your mind i preoccupied...not ready to change or accept anything which doesn't please you...

there is no point discuss who doesnt really think out of the box...and always want to be in closed circle...

naa baasha neeku artham kaadhu...nee edupu naaku artham kaadhu...

bye

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i explained in couple of examples...you didnt get it...you wont get it also..becuase your mind i preoccupied...not ready to change or accept anything which doesn't please you...

there is no point discuss who doesnt really think out of the box...and always want to be in closed circle...

naa baasha neeku artham kaadhu...nee edupu naaku artham kaadhu...

bye

ahaan... okay. 

6 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Please ra, maa @Sucker gadini emi annaku. 

Ela unnav ra ankul. Kottha ga emaina visheshalu jaruguthunnaya White Houseeeee la? Konchem leak seyyi ikkada news

4 hours ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Ela unnav ra ankul. Kottha ga emaina visheshalu jaruguthunnaya White Houseeeee la? Konchem leak seyyi ikkada news

H1 uncles ki uoocha pade news rabaothodi White House nunchi, as soon as this week.

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

H1 uncles ki uoocha pade news rabaothodi White House nunchi, as soon as this week.

Waiting with pop corn here.