Why so much hate towards chiru in this DB

Pandubabu

6 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

To start with,  I am  not a fan of mega family . I dont  belong to their caste, sub caste or super caste .But in my opinion there is no bigger star than chiranjeevi in tollywood. May be PK to some extent. I have that respect for chiru. 

Complaints against chiru :

PRP tickete ammadu ani - nijamena ? Any  evidence or complaint from trustworthy ppl?

Udaykiran ni nakinchadani - I do not know what happened here

Congress lo vileenam - I felt that chiru could not take any pressure as he is not cut for politics and merged the party

Nepotism - it is everywhere man. No family is exception 

Any other stuff against chiru?

I was very anti chiru 5-6 years ago .  But I slowly realized he is not as bad as people say about him with respect to merger.

What's so wrong with chiru that people hate him so much here 

If all below are true - then whats your opinion on siru?

PRP tickete ammadu ani -

Udaykiran ni nakinchadani - 

Congress lo vileenam - I felt that chiru could not take any pressure as he is not cut for politics and merged the party - its not your feeling that matters..we need facts..

do you have the facts?

What did Chiru do to gain your approval in the last 5-6 years?

Anyway Chiru hatred and dislike comes from -

Traditional caste wars between kamma-kapu

His timid personality

Regressive political tenure

Some overenthusiastic fans

Photo ops

Not doing anything for the growth of tfi

All said nothing takes away his achievements. He is a good actor and no 1 hero of his generation. 

7 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

To start with,  I am  not a fan of mega family . I dont  belong to their caste, sub caste or super caste .But in my opinion there is no bigger star than chiranjeevi in tollywood. May be PK to some extent. I have that respect for chiru. 

Complaints against chiru :

PRP tickete ammadu ani - nijamena ? Any  evidence or complaint from trustworthy ppl?

Udaykiran ni nakinchadani - I do not know what happened here

Congress lo vileenam - I felt that chiru could not take any pressure as he is not cut for politics and merged the party

Nepotism - it is everywhere man. No family is exception 

Any other stuff against chiru?

I was very anti chiru 5-6 years ago .  But I slowly realized he is not as bad as people say about him with respect to merger.

What's so wrong with chiru that people hate him so much here 

Antha yellow media srusti. He merged because his friends turned against him when in crisis. 

Bolli babu knows this and people say he was planted into politics by ysr 

Just now, vaakel_saab said:

amayakudu, aveshaparudu, asamarthudu kante oka pichodi tho ekkuva pramadam

Agree balayya 🤣 history says it. 

1. 30 years ga movies lo no.1. Politics tarvata vachi back to back 100 crore movies.

2. Supporting Congress and denying power to TDP.

ఈ రొండు దెబ్బలు గుండెల్లో గుచ్చుకున్నాయి. ఆ ఆక్రోశం అమ్ముకున్నాడు, uk ని తొక్కాడు, తోటకూర కోసాడు అని రకరకాలుగా విషం చిమ్ముతారు. 

రేపు అవసరం అయితే, వెళ్లి కాళ్ళు పట్టుకుంటారు. Fans ignore, neutrals learn and move on. 

Just now, Democraticcompulsion said:

1. 30 years ga movies lo no.1. Politics tarvata vachi back to back 100 crore movies.

2. Supporting Congress and denying power to TDP.

ఈ రొండు దెబ్బలు గుండెల్లో గుచ్చుకున్నాయి. ఆ ఆక్రోశం అమ్ముకున్నాడు, uk ని తొక్కాడు, తోటకూర కోసాడు అని రకరకాలుగా విషం చిమ్ముతారు. 

రేపు అవసరం అయితే, వెళ్లి కాళ్ళు పట్టుకుంటారు. Fans ignore, neutrals learn and move on. 

That is called @Democraticcompulsion