Congrats spaceX and NASA

Sreeven

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

Adu space lo ki pothey neeku emi ostadi ba.. 

Tourism unna manam afford cheyalem.. 

this is a big money saver to nasa, also they were dependent on russia for rides back and forth to shuttle. 

now no more dependency, we have 2 big companies (space x and boieng) that can do far pretty cheap compared to what US give to russia, 

Proud moment tbh...

Go Spacex and Nasa  

17 minutes ago, athili_duvva_combo said:

Inthaki ee spacex lolli enti @Sreeven bro? Deni kosam chesaru adi? Please throw some light 

space x private company in US, partnered with nasa to send their astronatus to ISS and bring them back to earth. 

in 2011 USA retired their space shuttles, beacuse of too much maintaince costs and some failures earlier year. 

So to conduct experiments in ISS from USA Nasa side, they used to pay Russia 80M per one seat...like a ride to ISS and bring them back...US ended up paying russia so much,,finaly they came with a deal to work with 2 giant american companies Space X and Boeing..these both companies worked pretty well for past 6 years, somehow space x came up with this shuttle pretty fast after so much testing and reusing crew dragon 1 shuttle for this mission. 

nasa paid around 13B to these companies, i think for Boieng they offered 4.8B and for space x they offered 3.14B, saving tons to what they gave to russia over the years...Hence Nasa and US are not only saving big bucks but also not dependent on other nations to get rides to space shuttle. Let me know for any other questions!

This is really a Proud moment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

space x private company in US, partnered with nasa to send their astronatus to ISS and bring them back to earth. 

in 2011 USA retired their space shuttles, beacuse of too much maintaince costs and some failures earlier year. 

So to conduct experiments in ISS from USA Nasa side, they used to pay Russia 90M per one seat...like a ride to ISS and bring them back...US ended up paying russia so much,,finaly they came with a deal to work with 2 giant american companies Space X and Boeing..these both companies worked pretty well for past 6 years, somehow space x came up with this shuttle pretty fast after so much testing and reusing crew dragon 1 shuttle for this mission. 

nasa paid around 13B to these companies, i think for Boieng they offered 4.8B and for space x they offered 3.14B, saving tons to what they gave to russia over the years...Hence Nasa and US are not only saving big bucks but also not dependent on other nations to get rides to space shuttle. Let me know for any other questions!

This is really a Proud moment. 

I think 90 millions anukunta

52 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Naturally..aa orange face,aa hair style ki, aa thelivithatalaki,aa style  ki Fida avvani humans untara mestaru🤣🤣

IPL leni time lo SRH ni vaadilo choosukuntunnattunnavu.. haha

2 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Adu space lo ki pothey neeku emi ostadi ba.. 

Tourism unna manam afford cheyalem.. 

jobs ba..it generates lot of new jobs.. same different countries start now..