Thatha tweet

sureshkonda

19 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

My gut feeling - no analysis at all. 

CNN & so called intellectuals predicted HC will win easily over thaatha - so analysis will not work in the elections only human emotions will play a crucial role. 

2016 lo comey helped trump in the last minute...

There were so many undecided voters during that time...which got influenced by comey report...

and she was already corrupted....

6 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Nope.. He won't.. He screwed this up too..

200% he will win.. last time also i said samething... dont go with media...its like andhra jyothy or sakshi 

like thaata said...SD or M dont show rep in good light.. but now a days peope r smart whom to vote.

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Thatha win pakka. China ni thokkali antey thatha ney okka aasha. 

He won't do anything. He and his family has so many interest in there. Like they say barking dogs don't bite.

26 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

He won't do anything. He and his family has so many interest in there. Like they say barking dogs don't bite.

but even dems no one is good to lead 

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

In many ways barking dog is better than licking dog.

atleast trump is supporting india in many matters. Plz dont talk about immigration here. I am talking about india as country

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

@fact based on recent events

Still 5 months time - ppl will forget these incidents. 

trump has nothing to do with this incident honestly other than controlling aftermath, these kind of cases were happened during Obama’s period also - the media is just trying to play for their selfish reasons but nothing else.  

my simple question to protestors - does only “BLM” lives matter to you where the whole world is being fck’d up with Corona ?? Whatsoever the lockdown maintained has no meaning at all now and ur BLM cause may even spread more to others unnecessarily..

HLM  >>>>>>>> BLM. 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

In many ways barking dog is better than licking dog.

atleast trump is supporting india in many matters. Plz dont talk about immigration here. I am talking about india as country

well even in immigtations..all tgese amendments rules came when dem is there..last 15yrs gc dates move ayyaya ledu..so for us its useless reps or dems. only  illegals will benefit.

11 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Still 5 months time - ppl will forget these incidents. 

trump has nothing to do with this incident honestly other than controlling aftermath, these kind of cases were happened during Obama’s period also - the media is just trying to play for their selfish reasons but nothing else.  

my simple question to protestors - does only “BLM” lives matter to you where the whole world is being fck’d up with Corona ?? Whatsoever the lockdown maintained has no meaning at all now and ur BLM cause may even spread more to others unnecessarily..

HLM  >>>>>>>> BLM. 

infact cops chethilo chanipoyinollu obama time lone ekkuva vundey...last 5 yrs baaga thaggayi anta...

ppl are vexed by sitting at homes bro and also unemployment..

chaala stressfull period idhi andhuke janaalu baaga reacting and on top of it elections season kadha 

that made it worse anthey