US Travel Help

FuckU

Anybody used Vande Bharath flights to travel from India to USA. Could you please share the process for it.

I have searched but only found evacuation details from USA to India but not the other way around. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, FuckU said:

Anybody used Vande Bharath flights to travel from India to USA. Could you please share the process for it.

I have searched but only found evacuation details from USA to India but not the other way around. Thank you.

Frm Whatsapp (fwding as rcvd):

---------------------------

Hi all... I had travelled to Hyderabad on 29th May from Chicago and reached today, I would like to share my experience with you …It was a very long journey of about 35hrs from starting point Houston to Hyderabad, travelling with kids at this time is really challenging you must do more preparation which I will be discussing below. Before that a big thanks to Govt of India for making this in a planned manner which needs more coordination, thanks to all government authorities for their 100 percent to pull out this task, in India as well as in foreign countries through Indian embassies.
Some brief points and tips from me to people who are planning to travel
Before Travel
1.    You have get registered in the Indian Embassy sites under Vande Bharath Mission
Registration Form for Indian Nationals : https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/reg_indian_nationals
Registration Form for OCI Card Holders: https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/reg_oci_indian_nationals
2.    Once you submit the request you will receive a mail…sometimes it can go to spam have a check
3.    You will get a call from Indian Embassy for the selected candidates before 10days prior to travel asking for confirmation whether we are ready to travel on the date they had provided
4.    Email with detailed steps on the process will be sent you after 24hrs once you accepted it
5.    You need to send an email with the credit card authorization form and trip details, personnel from air India will book a ticket and send the details
On the Day of Travel, make sure you need to have the below before travelling
1.    a) Hand Sanitizer b) Hand Glouse c) N95 or any other mask d) Disinfectant wipes (esp those who have children) and e) Pen
2.    Be at the airport before 4-5hrs of travel, people travelling from other places must plan to be there at the designated air ports 4-5hrs before the departure time
3.    You need to fill the indemnity bond and handover at the ticket counter
4.    When you are travelling with kids have disinfectant wipes and make sure you clean the chairs or any places where you feel the kids will touch them
5.    In the entire journey you need to keep changing the hand glouse, face mask(for every 6-8hrs) and keep sanitizing the hands esp kids
6.    Once you get into the flight they keep food and snacks at your seat which you need to use for entire journey (I feel they are sufficient) and 2 water bottles
7.    There will be no extra food/coffee/tea/drinks will be served in the entire journey
8.    Along with food you will be give 2masks and hand sanitizer (10 packets – one packet per use)
9.    For a better safety before you sit make sure you clean the seats, had rest and touch screens with disinfectant wipes (esp when you have kids)
10.    Hand sanitizers are kept even at rest rooms 
At the destination Airports
My flight AI126 had landed in Delhi first next at Ahmedabad and finally Hyderabad but it was on scheduled time 

1.    You need to fill on the forms (3 copies of Health forms and 3 copies of form for quarantine)
2.    At Hyderabad they have provided 2options a. Hotels up to 2star 8000 for 7days and b. 3star and above 16000 per 7days
3.    We have been quarantined at Novotel near airport
4.    Parents with children 10yrs below and 60+ aged people will sent to home quarantine with declaration form filled in
5.    Our passports will be taken at Immigration which will be handed over after quarantine
6.    They had done thermal screening and temperature are recorded before boarding to the flight and even after landing in the airport multiple times but no tests were conducted till now
7.    You will be given a day time to pay for hotel at the time of check-in for those who don’t have Indian currency on hand – I had done through paytm after checking in
8.    For Arogya setu app you will have time to have it on the smart phone esp this is for people who don’t have indian sim card
Thanks for reading hope I had explained clearly and have a safe journey

3 minutes ago, jetwings said:

Hi all... I had travelled to Hyderabad on 29th May from Chicago and reached today, I would like to share my experience with you …It was a very long journey of about 35hrs from starting point Houston to Hyderabad, travelling with kids at this time is really challenging you must do more preparation which I will be discussing below. Before that a big thanks to Govt of India for making this in a planned manner which needs more coordination, thanks to all government authorities for their 100 percent to pull out this task, in India as well as in foreign countries through Indian embassies.
Some brief points and tips from me to people who are planning to travel
Before Travel
1.    You have get registered in the Indian Embassy sites under Vande Bharath Mission
Registration Form for Indian Nationals : https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/reg_indian_nationals
Registration Form for OCI Card Holders: https://indianembassyusa.gov.in/reg_oci_indian_nationals
2.    Once you submit the request you will receive a mail…sometimes it can go to spam have a check
3.    You will get a call from Indian Embassy for the selected candidates before 10days prior to travel asking for confirmation whether we are ready to travel on the date they had provided
4.    Email with detailed steps on the process will be sent you after 24hrs once you accepted it
5.    You need to send an email with the credit card authorization form and trip details, personnel from air India will book a ticket and send the details
On the Day of Travel, make sure you need to have the below before travelling
1.    a) Hand Sanitizer b) Hand Glouse c) N95 or any other mask d) Disinfectant wipes (esp those who have children) and e) Pen
2.    Be at the airport before 4-5hrs of travel, people travelling from other places must plan to be there at the designated air ports 4-5hrs before the departure time
3.    You need to fill the indemnity bond and handover at the ticket counter
4.    When you are travelling with kids have disinfectant wipes and make sure you clean the chairs or any places where you feel the kids will touch them
5.    In the entire journey you need to keep changing the hand glouse, face mask(for every 6-8hrs) and keep sanitizing the hands esp kids
6.    Once you get into the flight they keep food and snacks at your seat which you need to use for entire journey (I feel they are sufficient) and 2 water bottles
7.    There will be no extra food/coffee/tea/drinks will be served in the entire journey
8.    Along with food you will be give 2masks and hand sanitizer (10 packets – one packet per use)
9.    For a better safety before you sit make sure you clean the seats, had rest and touch screens with disinfectant wipes (esp when you have kids)
10.    Hand sanitizers are kept even at rest rooms 
At the destination Airports
My flight AI126 had landed in Delhi first next at Ahmedabad and finally Hyderabad but it was on scheduled time 

1.    You need to fill on the forms (3 copies of Health forms and 3 copies of form for quarantine)
2.    At Hyderabad they have provided 2options a. Hotels up to 2star 8000 for 7days and b. 3star and above 16000 per 7days
3.    We have been quarantined at Novotel near airport
4.    Parents with children 10yrs below and 60+ aged people will sent to home quarantine with declaration form filled in
5.    Our passports will be taken at Immigration which will be handed over after quarantine
6.    They had done thermal screening and temperature are recorded before boarding to the flight and even after landing in the airport multiple times but no tests were conducted till now
7.    You will be given a day time to pay for hotel at the time of check-in for those who don’t have Indian currency on hand – I had done through paytm after checking in
8.    For Arogya setu app you will have time to have it on the smart phone esp this is for people who don’t have indian sim card
Thanks for reading hope I had explained clearly and have a safe journey

Thanks for info. This is about people traveling from USA to India. I am looking for travel from India to USA. And I did checked out the pre registration site but it mostly refers to details traveling from USA to India.

Na friend 20th anukunta hyd to Delhi bus travel chesi Delhi nundi sfo vachadu

but almost 40number whatsapp group create chesukoni andaru okesare vacharu 

3 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Na friend 20th anukunta hyd to Delhi bus travel chesi Delhi nundi sfo vachadu

but almost 40number whatsapp group create chesukoni andaru okesare vacharu 

Could you please let me know any details about how he planned/procedure. Thanks

9 minutes ago, FuckU said:

Thanks for info. This is about people traveling from USA to India. I am looking for travel from India to USA. And I did checked out the pre registration site but it mostly refers to details traveling from USA to India.

Sorry misread your post.  😑

53 minutes ago, covid1990 said:

usa to ind

or

ind to usa 

travels risky bro...avoid if you can

One of my frnd came from india to US last week he is fine

3 hours ago, jetwings said:

Hi all... I had travelled to Hyderabad on 29th May from Chicago and reached today, I would like to share my experience with you …It was a very long journey of about 35hrs from starting point Houston to Hyderabad, travelling with kids at this time is really challenging you must do more preparation which I will be discussing below.

🙄 35hrs aah

4 hours ago, FuckU said:

airindia site lo book chesukovachu flights