People coming for 80 lakhs masters degree

coffee

People are paying on average 60-70 lakhs for their master degree. Even during covid 19 they are planning to defer masters to 2020 January.

Masters education used to be 1600$ for course , it used to cost 35-38,000$ including your expenses, cost of living. 

So what has been changed in recent times that price doubled !

I see that consultancies in India have become more hi-fi while conducting seminars with opt students working as contractors as successful students earning high $$$ and driving bmw, chargers , mustangs.

And students who are coming for masters are spending while in masters and saying my parents savings are for me and I. Going to burn them while I enjoy and re earn them.

There is nothing wrong in burning parents saving but not when you return back because of h1b not picking and so many ambiguities.

38 minutes ago, coffee said:

People are paying on average 60-70 lakhs for their master degree. Even during covid 19 they are planning to defer masters to 2020 January.

Skip

Masters education used to be 1600$ for course , it used to cost 35-38,000$ including your expenses, cost of living. 

I see that consultancies in India have become more hi-fi while conducting seminars with opt students working as contractors as successful students earning high $$$ and driving bmw, chargers , mustangs.

And students who are coming for masters are spending while in masters and saying my parents savings are for me and I. Going to burn them while I enjoy and re earn them.

There is nothing wrong in burning parents saving but not when you return back because of h1b not picking and so many ambiguities.

It is. System and no one will stop to think when all his colleagues have blindly said yes based on their seniors inputs here

i back or second the thought and it is very good from an overall perspectives but who can stop a mind from thinking about his golden future if that is what everyone tends to be looking forward to 

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

We want 80,000$ savings per year ani evado cheppadu ga..

harvard lantidhi aithe worth it e ga.. starting salarly 160k untadhi

14 hours ago, coffee said:

Idi enni years kritham?

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

You can just pay it off in just a year or year and half if you come out of harvard.

Depends on the field you are in one would think. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Depends on the field you are in one would think. 

Normal galli university guy is getting 200k these days.. Wont be difficult for a harvard grad.

19 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Normal galli university guy is getting 200k these days.. Wont be difficult for a harvard grad.

So you are saying that someone with a Harvard Ed.M will make the same as someone with a Harvard MBA on average?

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So you are saying that someone with a Harvard Ed.M will make the same as someone with a Harvard MBA on average?

I presume or sometimes more