BaYfair mall lo alredy looting started anta

Naaperushiva

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

some people think that just because they pay tax, they get to have some superpowers.. like total immunity from what is going on around them. yeah tough luck man.

you are part of the problem that got the situation to where it is today.

immigrants taking the side of the police is major lol obv.

who are you then.....naalugu paralu raasinantha maathrana matter vundhi anukuntunnav emo

either way everyone knows these riots will be quelled with extreme force, killing a lot of people.

but the 'honest taxpayers' seem to want the state to hurry up with mass murder I guess.

lol. fcuk them.

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

who are you then.....naalugu paralu raasinantha maathrana matter vundhi anukuntunnav emo

velli seeku mari police dhi. late enduku. naadhi nachchale ani cheppav ga. nenem hurt kaaley le.

go on.

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

excuse me this is 2020 and alot has changed in the last 2 decades...may be if you want to keep on digging the past you are welcome...

so much has changed aa? stop bullshitting me and yourself. 

police still kill 1000s of people every year. how many people did the rioters kill? it'll be a fraction of what police kill everyday. lite.

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

excuse me this is 2020 and alot has changed in the last 2 decades...may be if you want to keep on digging the past you are welcome...

police don't care about the law.. then the people also don't have to.

how hard is it to understand?

too bad you think your little heaven is invaded by rioters. your heaven is built off their tears. so they have the right to  grab it from you. keep crying.

go to your masters and offer yourself into their service more like the slave you are. good luck.

all those people crying on rioters is making my heart warm.

it'll be crushed soon with heavy military action against the rioters.

but I'm going to take this small window of pleasure as a gift.

cry you fcuking scum.

2020 lo inka enni soodali raa ayya. Andaru g moosukoni intlo kurchondi. Security cameras on  pettandi. Hourly check chesukondi inti bayata emaina activity unda ani sec camera lo.