Powerful images from George Floyd protests across the US

tacobell fan

The protest lost its purpose.everyone who has supported this protest has to back off immediately nullifying the importance of this protest.

It has turn onto anti social moment now.

3 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

The protest lost its purpose.everyone who has supported this protest has to back off immediately nullifying the importance of this protest.

It has turn onto anti social moment now.

Not surprised it lost it's purpose because last couple times when they peacefully protested no one cared. So you cannot expect people behave morally good while Gov continue to behave the way they wanted. Just check all the protests happened from 2011. Don't need to go too much in history. You will see something like this or even more on Gun culture in next 10 years or so if the Gov don't change.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Not surprised it lost it's purpose because last couple times when they peacefully protested no one cared. So you cannot expect people behave morally good while Gov continue to behave the way they wanted. Just check all the protested happened from 2011. Don't need to go too much in history. 

2011-16 nallode gaa president undi. Aadi failure ni evaru point out cheyyaru

19 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

i can share same 100 videos  too of lootings etc

looting doesn't kill people. period

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Not surprised it lost it's purpose because last couple times when they peacefully protested no one cared. So you cannot expect people behave morally good while Gov continue to behave the way they wanted. Just check all the protests happened from 2011. Don't need to go too much in history. 

when did they protest peacefully man.....ferguson thelusuga...

ee generation lo peaceful ga avvatam antey kastam...politics dont want it that way

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not surprised it lost it's purpose because last couple times when they peacefully protested no one cared. So you cannot expect people behave morally good while Gov continue to behave the way they wanted. Just check all the protested happened from 2011. Don't need to go too much in history. 

That doesnt mean u can go on a rampage disturbing the livelihoods of some innocent shop owners or the personals in that store.they dont deserve it.

This type of things can only bring so much bad to the community up on itself, no good comes out of this if this goes on.

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

It kills the confidence/dream of the shop owner who had /has plans of making it .

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

but looters do ....didnt they hit one elderly lady infront of her own shop..

rochester NY

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

It kills the confidence/dream of the shop owner who had /has plans of making it .

bull ...every one has insurance and tons of money already saved... it didn't even dent the market... check target walmart they give rats ass

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

but looters do ....didnt they hit one elderly lady infront of her own shop..

rochester NY

Thrashed a guy into pieces.hope he is alive. That was disturbing to watch.

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

bull ...every one has insurance and tons of money already saved... it didn't even dent the market... check target walmart they give rats ass

dude u got to be kidding me....this says it all

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

when did they protest peacefully man.....ferguson thelusuga...

ee generation lo peaceful ga avvatam antey kastam...politics dont want it that way

For Breonna Taylor, Ahamad Arbery people didn't do same thing what they are doing for George Flyod. It is a collective outrage of many such events. George's incident is just a tipping point. You telling there is no racial discrimination? My office in Charlotte, NC dominated by White People. Just work with me I will show you how they treat you. 

5 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

That doesnt mean u can go on a rampage disturbing the livelihoods of some innocent shop owners or the personals in that store.they dont deserve it.

This type of things can only bring so much bad to the community up on itself, no good comes out of this if this goes on.

I'm not supporting the looting, I own businesses here and I know how it feels but what is the way you think Gov can listen or take these seriously?