Powerful images from George Floyd protests across the US

tacobell fan

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

bull ...every one has insurance and tons of money already saved... it didn't even dent the market... check target walmart they give rats ass

Dude,the Nike's, targets,walmarts,amazons ,I know they are big enough to embrace themselves.

Was talking abt the ppl who own a small bussines,whose stores are/were trashed,burned,robbed,beatenup .

If u still think their lives dont dont matter ,got nothing to discuss with you.

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Dude,the Nike's, targets,walmarts,amazons ,I know they are big enough to embrace themselves.

Was talking abt the ppl who own a small bussines,whose stores are/were trashed,burned,robbed,beatenup .

If u still think their lives dont dont matter ,got nothing to discuss with you.

Do you think the govt will not help them in long run ?... they can easily claim damage insurance, or file a plea with government...

just like stimulus checks... that;s what Government is for

their lives don't matter... how about the lives that never mattered in the first place ?

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Do you think the govt will not help them in long run ?... they can easily claim damage insurance, or file a plea with government...

just like stimulus checks... that;s what Government is for

Dude that's not that easy as u say.

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

For Breonna Taylor, Ahamad Arbery people didn't do same thing what they are doing for George Flyod. It is a collective outrage of many such events. George's incident is just a tipping point. You telling there is no racial discrimination? My office in Charlotte, NC dominated by White People. Just work with me I will show you how they treat you. 

Who said there is no discrimination.....

In this country a african american can call a caucasian a white trash and that doesn't ring bell..

but roles were reversed then that will be a national news and the ppl loose their job because of it...

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

In this country a african american can call a caucasian a white trash and that doesn't ring bell..

but roles were reversed then that will be a national news and the ppl loose their job because of it...

yes call anything they give a f

but touch something and their knee will be on the neck...

that's the true discrimination

Discrimination is the result of such acts of ill treating fellow human. 

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

yes call anything they give a f

but touch something and their knee will be on the neck...

that's the true discrimination

oh yeah so there are no cop murders but african americans..

did they ever nationlize those???

oh yeah so there are no cop murders but african americans..

did they ever nationlize those???

did any cop murder another guy while jogging ?

do you know how many cops get killed while doing to routine stop

Let's take a step back and ask this- what is a COP's duty? Protect a citizen, why would he sqeeze the neck when a person keep telling he can't breathe? Isn't his moral responsibility to save the life while he is doing his job? 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Let's take a step back and ask this- what is a COP's duty? Protect a citizen, why would he sqeeze the neck when a person keep telling he can't breathe? Isn't his moral responsibility to save the life while he is doing his job? 

yes dude i do agree what this cop has done is wrong...and he is getting punishment for that right???

he was already charged second and 3rd degree...You know right daily how many african americans gets arrested and how many are ending up  like this????

then looting around and burning down the cities can only make it worse ....

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

disco dheeni medha already ayyindhi.....so what it has to do with the statement i made above

You are rejecting this with grain of a salt.