Powerful images from George Floyd protests across the US

tacobell fan

12 minutes ago, reality said:

but that doesn’t address the fundamental problem... unrest stems from insecurity...which is what happening now...

Any problem has to be addressed from both the sides not just one side....

17 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Culturally they are different, whites are more pragmatic and well educated, blacks on the other hand are more god fearing and church goers, it is not they don’t get enough dose of preachings but it the how they are setup makes it difficult be it their hoods, influences, poverty, most of them are single parent households with nobody to look upto... so what I am saying introspection is not what it is it will take few generations few decades if it ever happens

This is what i have been saying....vallani vallu introspect chesukuntey sagam issues thagguthaayi...

migilina sagam issues obvsly racists vuntaaru....but atleast sagam anna betterment avuthaarugaa...

no one talks about black on black crimes ..every day few 100's of families gets effected by that..

cop sarigga job cheyyani dhaanni race issue chesesaaru...

adey there are n number of cases where a black killed a white or a cop..

that never gets sensationalized ledha..race card kooda akkada play cheyyaru...

if a white calls some one nigga and that's get sensationalized  and if the roles reversed that never gets sensationalized...

In short nenu cheppedhi akkada vunna dhaanikanna media projecting ekkuva just to create this seperation in this society..

appude politics survive avuthaayi ..community heads survive avuthaaru...

ee differences tholigipothe valla use evvariki vundadhu andhuke they wont let it happen...

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

This is what i have been saying....vallani vallu introspect chesukuntey sagam issues thagguthaayi...

migilina sagam issues obvsly racists vuntaaru....but atleast sagam anna betterment avuthaarugaa...

no one talks about black on black crimes ..every day few 100's of families gets effected by that..

cop sarigga job cheyyani dhaanni race issue chesesaaru...

adey there are n number of cases where a black killed a white or a cop..

that never gets sensationalized ledha..race card kooda akkada play cheyyaru...

if a white calls some one nigga and that's get sensationalized  and if the roles reversed that never gets sensationalized...

In short nenu cheppedhi akkada vunna dhaanikanna media projecting ekkuva just to create this seperation in this society..

appude politics survive avuthaayi ..community heads survive avuthaaru...

ee differences tholigipothe valla use evvariki vundadhu andhuke they wont let it happen...

thats what tarantino says, sad state of affairs 

In 1997, Spike Lee questioned Tarantino's use of racial slurs in his films, especially the word "nigger" and "gooks", particularly in Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.[158] In a Variety interview discussing Jackie Brown, Lee said, "I'm not against the word ... And some people speak that way".[159] Tarantino responded on Charlie Rose by stating:

As a writer, I demand the right to write any character in the world that I want to write. I demand the right to be them, I demand the right to think them and I demand the right to tell the truth as I see they are, all right? And to say that I can't do that because I'm white, but the Hughes brothers can do that because they're black, that is racist. That is the heart of racism, all right. And I do not accept that ... That is how a segment of the black community that lives in Compton, lives in Inglewood, where Jackie Brown takes place, that lives in Carson, that is how they talk. I'm telling the truth. It would not be questioned if I was black, and I resent the question because I'm white. I have the right to tell the truth. I do not have the right to lie.[160

17 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

thats what tarantino says, sad state of affairs 

In 1997, Spike Lee questioned Tarantino's use of racial slurs in his films, especially the word "nigger" and "gooks", particularly in Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.[158] In a Variety interview discussing Jackie Brown, Lee said, "I'm not against the word ... And some people speak that way".[159] Tarantino responded on Charlie Rose by stating:

As a writer, I demand the right to write any character in the world that I want to write. I demand the right to be them, I demand the right to think them and I demand the right to tell the truth as I see they are, all right? And to say that I can't do that because I'm white, but the Hughes brothers can do that because they're black, that is racist. That is the heart of racism, all right. And I do not accept that ... That is how a segment of the black community that lives in Compton, lives in Inglewood, where Jackie Brown takes place, that lives in Carson, that is how they talk. I'm telling the truth. It would not be questioned if I was black, and I resent the question because I'm white. I have the right to tell the truth. I do not have the right to lie.[160

100% agreed baa...unfortunately ppl dont understand this..

they simply go by how the media dictates it to be