Debt consolidation

Nene_Nee_Jaanu

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

If you have discover or Amex cc's talk to them directly, if not they will sue you in court

Bofa lo 10k , personal loan sagam pay chesanu. Sagam undhi inka. 

Planning to move to Canada. Will I face any issue over there also ? I am out of money actually. I can pay only up to 10K at this moment 

28 minutes ago, Nene_Nee_Jaanu said:

Bofa lo 10k , personal loan sagam pay chesanu. Sagam undhi inka. 

20 minutes ago, Nene_Nee_Jaanu said:

Planning to move to Canada. Will I face any issue over there also ? I am out of money actually. I can pay only up to 10K at this moment 

Don't know about Canada .....

Whatever it is talk to the creditor directly.... They will work with you...

3rd party debt consolidation... They eat up your money and screw your cc history

• Thanks 1

Cc valla tho matladithe... I want to settle Ani matladu.... 50-60% pay cheyyi of what you owe... Berram adali ... Eventually they will agree.... but the bad part is life lo....malli Amex and discover neeku credit card ivvaru 

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

Cc valla tho matladithe... I want to settle Ani matladu.... 50-60% pay cheyyi of what you owe... Berram adali ... Eventually they will agree.... but the bad part is life lo....malli Amex and discover neeku credit card ivvaru 

Nenu call chesi cheppanu I have only 10K in my hands .  I can pay off 50% ante money management international vallaki call cheyyammannaru

• 4 weeks later...