నీ ఇంగిలిపీసు తగలెట్ట..

r2d2

Tatha gaadi feelings mellaga bhayataku vasthunnai..vedae ila untae veedi fans theda ga undatam lo thappae ledhu..!

2 hours ago, reality said:

Why is he batting for white supremest group? pumpkin donga ...

vallu manchi vallu, rest antha swamp ani vadi bhavam

tellolu guns tho state house ni hijack chestha... they are good people ani kithab ichadu

30 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

not a mistake really, no one would worry about those silly things tho..thats quite common kind of silly mistakes seen very often..

not from from a self styled stable genius who always touts he has the best words .. by far ...😀

5-tips-words-really-good-trump.jpg

34 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

not from from a self styled stable genius who always touts he has the best words .. by far ...😀

"Beautiful "words too..!

3 hours ago, reality said:

Why is he batting for white supremest group? pumpkin donga ...

Becoz media lo already projecting...ee protests annitini voilent chesindhi white extremists ani....

he is pushing the antifa a "terrorist group narrative "..so he has to show only them being the aggressors..

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

lol, these mistakes arent considered as mistakes is what i am trying to say.. 

if you have american friends when they text you can identify a tons of these spelling errors and smetimes vocab too. i was initially surprised just like you back in those years..later cam to know that this isn't a big sh1t....

or if you read comments from these people like in social media or youtube comments kinda, you can find atleast these kind of spell errors in every sentence, they could be and are wrong from our point of view, bu to them its just silly error that no one give a sh1t..rather they give importance to the content but not silly typos or spell errors. 

coming to the above meme, he is not describing about the words that you and i are discussing about, what he meant he can talk and act cool for any actions...again no one gives a damn about that spell error that you pointed out.. its quite common among these people....

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

again no one gives a damn

Nah... he isn’t an average ‘sleepy’ joe for Pete’s sake ( 😀 ).. he is the FLOTUS.. shouldn’t come out as an ignoramus day in and day out... have fun 😀

16 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Nah... he isn’t an average ‘sleepy’ joe for Pete’s sake ( 😀 ).. he is the FLOTUS.. shouldn’t come out as an ignoramus day in and day out... have fun 😀

umm...you should have to understand the thing here... those kind of mistakes are silly and commmon be it any...

as a matter of fact there were so many these silly typos in his earlier twwets you can dig into if you'd like to view em', also check if anyone had pointed that out,...should give you the answer... i reckon...

check this article out here, some common grammar and vocab mistakes that people here do....

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/common-grammar-mistakes-list

having many friends,  i personally experienced this a ton times. i am used to it now anyway..and .if i try to correct them out, they were like are you serious kinda faces lol...