Brahmin boy forced to drink urine allegedly commits suicide

Paidithalli

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Nuvvu kuda Na peru etthithe bagundadhu.... 

nee peru ethhadaaniki nuvvu pedda celebrity mari. edhava pravachanalu chesey suthi gaadivi nuvvu.

I don't give a fcuk about you. just stop using my name and see magic happen.

don't kid yourself that you didn't use my name first. I don't appreciate taking my name as a joke from people i consider disgusting. like you.

just stop talking about me. it applies to everyone in this db.

you are a bunch of fools to me.

I'm not even trying hard to reason here, and you still can't keep up with me.

so stop irritating me.

enduku ra miku brahmanulu ante antha chinna chupu...peru ki malli Hindu country....asalu Hindusthan lo mee muslims enduku ra ......mee kosam chala turaka desalu vunnai...10geyandi akkadaki

• Upvote 1

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

enduku ra miku brahmanulu ante antha chinna chupu...peru ki malli Hindu country....asalu Hindusthan lo mee muslims enduku ra ......mee kosam chala turaka desalu vunnai...10geyandi akkadaki

you are bhakth now :giggle: !!

1 minute ago, Prince_Fan said:

Yedupu Sir Yedupu....okadi meedha yedavaali. Past lo jarigina vaatini pattukoni, ippudochi inkaa vaalla meedhey padi yedusthaaru. 

Agreed that there were some issues in the past from some brahmins, but generalizing it to every brahmin for generations and generations has to stop. Some a$$holes will never understand this !!

10 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Ikkada idhe vere valla paina jarigi unte ? Vere matham paina .... adhi inko George Floyd incident ayyedhi 

poni ..... brahmin eh atla vere caste vallani chesi unte ......

eppudo 5000 years back veellu vere caste vallaki vedalu nerpaledhu... astrology gurinchi cheppaledhu ani edchi sacche vallu ... aa periyar kukkalu ipudu kuda adhe vagutharu... 

eee lanjakoduku edi chesindi 

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

anti brahminism is not that strong anywhere other than TamilNadu.

the TS is a Tamil Brahmin trying to play victim in a telugu db. may be telugu brahmins have beef with NTR. I don't know the history.

That exactly is the point. In TN, because of C Rajagopalachari lobby, Periyar raise a Anti-Brahmin slogan and because he wanted Congress to go out, the anti-hindi slogan. It became a blasphemy to be a brahmin in the erstwhile TN. That drove hordes of TN Brahmins out of TN. You would see a lot of migrants that are TN Brahmins in Mumbai, Jharkand, WB and all the major industrial towns and railway towns. 

I don't know who TS is and if he is a Tambram playing victim or not. Regarding the beef with NTR, it is because of his unilateral decision to abolish Karanikam which put close to 35K brahmins out of their village land officer roles. This has inversely hurt AP because, he did not appoint sufficient officials to take over the records. If you go to villages, most of them have inconsistent records because of that. While it is said that he has done it in spite, I have never come across documented evidence that says because it was spite that made NTR act that way. He always gave good postings to Brahmin IAS officers in his government. Ex. Mohan Kanda, PVRK Prasad etc.

Brahmins, as I see were never entrepreneurs and were not risk takers by nature. They were educationalists or landlords that never had to get into the business side of things. So, when the records were lost and the costs of education mounted, they slowly sold off their lands to sustain and eventually remained poor. One good thing that helped a lot of them was education and their subservient nature that let them shine in the post globalization world. TN brahmins on the other hand, who faced a lot of negativism in the state, shone well in adversity. They became risk takers and hence you would see a lot of industrialists in TN that are from the community.

What I see is a community that is content in itself and never getting into skirmishes with anyone. May be as a country we need them to fulfill their duties.

Coming to the traditional past, several of the Brahmin leaders were most progressive. They have taken corrective actions for Hinduism as well as Brahmanism. Savarkar fought against castes as opposed to Gandhi who supported caste. Raja Ram mohan roy fought against Sati, Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu fought for widow/women rights, against untouchability. It is kind of ironic to see them get labelled as people who oppressed. Even Ambedkar who is held in high regard for being a dalit, grew up in his Brahmin teacher's (Krishna Keshav Ambedkar) and took his surname. He was from Mahar community and his given name was Bhim Rao Sakpal, if my memory serves me right. So, the community that fought against untouchability the most is slowly becoming untouchables themselves. Nothing to play a victim card about. They need to fight and become risk takers and entrepreneurial to become relevant in these times.

Brahman as defined by the vedas was one, who leaves running behind material things and be the torchbearer for the society and be a moral compass. So, it might actually come from there. Even today the so called thread ceremony of the brahmins starts with seeking alms to denote who they are. They are eternal seekers of the one truth. Satyanveshi. He is to take care of his material needs by seeking out alms and doing his duty towards the society. Not that many of the current day Brahmins go down that path. 

In this conversation, or some other on the db, I read a question where someone was asking, can a non brahmin by birth be admitted to a veda pathasala. The answer is yes. Even the veda pathasala in Tirumala has such intakes. Some of them are also serving as priests in TTD run temples. 

Well this post is running everywhere. I guess, it's better I stop here. :)

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

nee peru ethhadaaniki nuvvu pedda celebrity mari. edhava pravachanalu chesey suthi gaadivi nuvvu.

I don't give a fcuk about you. just stop using my name and see magic happen.

don't kid yourself that you didn't use my name first. I don't appreciate taking my name as a joke from people i consider disgusting. like you.

arey Fakhar yerrifuk, mari neeku kuda adhi apply kaadhu ra cut mirchi ga. threads meedha threads yesinaav ga paidithalli ani - apudemayindhi nee l0vda lo yedupu :giggle:

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

you think people hate brahmns because of what happened in 1700s.. lol.

no wonder India is full of uppercaste dumbfcuks who refuse to reflect on how they destroyed the nation.

I am not sure, I understand your point. Please enlighten me with facts if you can. I find it useless to be engaging in a conversation where no facts are exchanged. 

I am not sure, what makes you to come to a conclusion about my caste. For all you know, I might not even be a Hindu. I am game if you want to engage in a meaningful conversation without name calling. If you are not for it, please excuse.

13 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

That exactly is the point. In TN, because of C Rajagopalachari lobby, Periyar raise a Anti-Brahmin slogan and because he wanted Congress to go out, the anti-hindi slogan. It became a blasphemy to be a brahmin in the erstwhile TN. That drove hordes of TN Brahmins out of TN. You would see a lot of migrants that are TN Brahmins in Mumbai, Jharkand, WB and all the major industrial towns and railway towns. 

I don't know who TS is and if he is a Tambram playing victim or not. Regarding the beef with NTR, it is because of his unilateral decision to abolish Karanikam which put close to 35K brahmins out of their village land officer roles. This has inversely hurt AP because, he did not appoint sufficient officials to take over the records. If you go to villages, most of them have inconsistent records because of that. While it is said that he has done it in spite, I have never come across documented evidence that says because it was spite that made NTR act that way. He always gave good postings to Brahmin IAS officers in his government. Ex. Mohan Kanda, PVRK Prasad etc.

Brahmins, as I see were never entrepreneurs and were not risk takers by nature. They were educationalists or landlords that never had to get into the business side of things. So, when the records were lost and the costs of education mounted, they slowly sold off their lands to sustain and eventually remained poor. One good thing that helped a lot of them was education and their subservient nature that let them shine in the post globalization world. TN brahmins on the other hand, who faced a lot of negativism in the state, shone well in adversity. They became risk takers and hence you would see a lot of industrialists in TN that are from the community.

What I see is a community that is content in itself and never getting into skirmishes with anyone. May be as a country we need them to fulfill their duties.

Coming to the traditional past, several of the Brahmin leaders were most progressive. They have taken corrective actions for Hinduism as well as Brahmanism. Savarkar fought against castes as opposed to Gandhi who supported caste. Raja Ram mohan roy fought against Sati, Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu fought for widow/women rights, against untouchability. It is kind of ironic to see them get labelled as people who oppressed. Even Ambedkar who is held in high regard for being a dalit, grew up in his Brahmin teacher's (Krishna Keshav Ambedkar) and took his surname. He was from Mahar community and his given name was Bhim Rao Sakpal, if my memory serves me right. So, the community that fought against untouchability the most is slowly becoming untouchables themselves. Nothing to play a victim card about. They need to fight and become risk takers and entrepreneurial to become relevant in these times.

Brahman as defined by the vedas was one, who leaves running behind material things and be the torchbearer for the society and be a moral compass. So, it might actually come from there. Even today the so called thread ceremony of the brahmins starts with seeking alms to denote who they are. They are eternal seekers of the one truth. Satyanveshi. He is to take care of his material needs by seeking out alms and doing his duty towards the society. Not that many of the current day Brahmins go down that path. 

In this conversation, or some other on the db, I read a question where someone was asking, can a non brahmin by birth be admitted to a veda pathasala. The answer is yes. Even the veda pathasala in Tirumala has such intakes. Some of them are also serving as priests in TTD run temples. 

Well this post is running everywhere. I guess, it's better I stop here. :)

I don't understand the point of talking about vedas now, or what the status of brahmins was, other than as historical markers.They make no sense in a discussion when you talk about current political condition of brahmins.

admitting non brahmin temples into TTD etc are all just fine, but they have nothing to do with policy in a modern nation like India. They cannot be held as radical improvements in society. What modern nations must concentrate is improving individual freedom for all.. for brahmins to the lowest caste.

one cannot throw a tantrum only when a brahmin is on the receiving end

8 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I am not sure, I understand your point. Please enlighten me with facts if you can. I find it useless to be engaging in a conversation where no facts are exchanged. 

I am not sure, what makes you to come to a conclusion about my caste. For all you know, I might not even be a Hindu. I am game if you want to engage in a meaningful conversation without name calling. If you are not for it, please excuse.

What kind of meaningful conversation do you wanna have? I don't wish to dip into discussion on historical status of brahmins and the fluid nature of varna, before the 'thing' that you claim happened in 1700.. I'm perfectly capable of having that conversation, but I'm not inclined to now.

uppercastes who constitute about 22% of India's population dominate in every field, every govt bureaucracy, and still India has not been able to take off. The domination was in fact much more stark before mandal commission atleast tried to bring some parity with obc reservation.

so if there's someone to be blamed for the mediocrity that India is today, it is absolutely the uppercastes.

I don't care what your caste is. you can even be a dalit or muslim, but if you are gonna say that 'people should check their bias before they hate someone', Im gonna assume that you are a torchbearer for the uppercastes.

you are already dismissing any concerns people have about brahmins by claiming that it is purely political and has no basis in real life.and you think that deserves a 'serious' discussion. good luck.

tell me what kinda facts you want. the distribution of uppercastes in bureucracy? in business? in private sector? in govt contracts? These are real tangible things that advantage them. Who cares if varna was fluid 5000yrs ago.

what about 5000secs ago.