Brahmin boy forced to drink urine allegedly commits suicide

Paidithalli

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

What kind of meaningful conversation do you wanna have? I don't wish to dip into discussion on historical status of brahmins and the fluid nature of varna, before the 'thing' that you claim happened in 1700.. I'm perfectly capable of having that conversation, but I'm not inclined to now.

uppercastes who constitute about 22% of India's population dominate in every field, every govt bureaucracy, and still India has not been able to take off. The domination was in fact much more stark before mandal commission atleast tried to bring some parity with obc reservation.

so if there's someone to be blamed for the mediocrity that India is today, it is absolutely the uppercastes.

I don't care what your caste is. you can even be a dalit or muslim, but if you are gonna say that 'people should check their bias before they hate someone', Im gonna assume that you are a torchbearer for the uppercastes.

you are already dismissing any concerns people have about brahmins by claiming that it is purely political and has no basis in real life.and you think that deserves a 'serious' discussion. good luck.

tell me what kinda facts you want. the distribution of uppercastes in bureucracy? in business? in private sector? in govt contracts? These are real tangible things that advantage them. Who cares if varna was fluid 5000yrs ago.

what about 5000secs ago. 

aah. I see. If you want to geo tag everyone on the statements, be my guest. When you want to attribute all prevailing conditions on the uppercastes, which upper castes are you talking about? The Yadavs that are upper caste in UP and BCs in the south? The Nayaks that are uppercaste in RJ and SCs in AP? Where is the uniformity? The Bhumihars, the yadavs, the Jatts, there is no common thread that binds this. Even Brahmins that are Upper caste everywhere are almost non existent in 7 sisters and Kashmir. So, which upper castes are to blame for which group's oppression. If you want to tag everyone under uppercastes, I would have to concede and accept defeat, if that satisfies your hatred for a group.

46 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

eee lanjakoduku edi chesindi 

To all the people who are commenting with out knowing the context...please read this thread fully....

No one crying on brahmins...raised the question what happened in the past and that discussion was civilized way....

I thought this thread is raised in support of the victim (rip) but i understand it is counter on me ( very cheap to give counter on me using someone’s death) and also completely diverting.....

as I already mentioned...if one question raised and discussed peaceful...think rationally than take it personally...

people who are behaving sudden humanists please chek your old threads where you spitted venom on other religions or caste..

I am done with this discussion...i said what i want to say...both in old thread and this thread...

if you guys want to just go on inly defending your caste and  abuse ...go ahead...

i cant waste my time more on this...

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

aah. I see. If you want to geo tag everyone on the statements, be my guest. When you want to attribute all prevailing conditions on the uppercastes, which upper castes are you talking about? The Yadavs that are upper caste in UP and BCs in the south? The Nayaks that are uppercaste in RJ and SCs in AP? Where is the uniformity? The Bhumihars, the yadavs, the Jatts, there is no common thread that binds this. Even Brahmins that are Upper caste everywhere are almost non existent in 7 sisters and Kashmir. So, which upper castes are to blame for which group's oppression. If you want to tag everyone under uppercastes, I would have to concede and accept defeat, if that satisfies your hatred for a group.

Yadavs don't hold power in the south, duh!! I'm talking about the castes that dominate all fields in India. They are for all purposes 'uppercastes' inspite of their varna status 1000yrs ago.

you have to concede defeat anyhow, because you have nothing to say , and because you already admit that India is a mediocre country that has no future.

Just now, TrollBait said:

Yadavs don't hold power in the south, duh!! I'm talking about the castes that dominate all fields in India. They are for all purposes 'uppercastes' inspite of their varna status 1000yrs ago.

you have to concede defeat anyhow, because you have nothing to say , and because you already admit that India is a mediocre country that has no future.

Nee bondha India will have bright future if it develops infra and focus on exports undoubtedly India will increase it's market size covid 19 impact is also an opportunity to grab and attract investors

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

How can I tag everyone under uppercastes, when I say that around 22% of them are uppercastes. Its based on Indian survey reports on access to education, healthcare, wealth etc.

you want to go ahead and name all the castes, makes no difference to me. uppercastes in these surveys is largely comprised of brahmins, kshatriyas, banias, and some shudra land owning castes.

some land owning castes in TN like thevar are classified under BC may be, but overall, its obvious what the uppercastes consist of.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

India is a mediocre country that has no future. Sleep well, sir. Which are the castes that dominate all fields in India? May you please throw light on that? 

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Nee bondha India will have bright future if it develops infra and focus on exports undoubtedly India will increase it's market size covid 19 impact is also an opportunity to grab and attract investors

India is fcuked. its hellscape.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

India is a mediocre country that has no future. Sleep well, sir. Which are the castes that dominate all fields in India? May you please throw light on that? 

I thought you wanted a 'meaningful' conversation, but I haven't heard on what particular area you wish to have that 'conversation'..

all I see are silly taunts about castes, just because I said uppercastes fcuked India.

the 'uppercastes' that I use is castes that are in the General category in reservation. There are some oppressed castes that dont have obc reservation, but for the most cases, the General category people are 22% in India, and have access to 50% of seats. 

since you are so much about 'data'.. let me see you come up with what percentage of GC finally get those 50% seats.. 

34 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

To all the people who are commenting with out knowing the context...please read this thread fully....

No one crying on brahmins...raised the question what happened in the past and that discussion was civilized way....

I thought this thread is raised in support of the victim (rip) but i understand it is counter on me ( very cheap to give counter on me using someone’s death) and also completely diverting.....

as I already mentioned...if one question raised and discussed peaceful...think rationally than take it personally...

people who are behaving sudden humanists please chek your old threads where you spitted venom on other religions or caste..

I am done with this discussion...i said what i want to say...both in old thread and this thread...

if you guys want to just go on inly defending your caste and  abuse ...go ahead...

i cant waste my time more on this...

Facepalm :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Golden days antu em lev . Avi ela undevo kuda naku teliyadhu . Ammailani padkobette pastor laki , matha vidhweshalu recchagotte imam laki daasoham ane pseudo secular gallu Oka priest paina jarigithe noru Gruddha rendu muskoni kurchuntaru. Na dhrushtilo all are equal. 

Kammari, kummari, netha, geetha lane memu kuda. 

Y u try to explain a$$holes ?? 

Baaps are funny ani cheppesinaadu - do u think ur facts will change dumb a$$es ?? No !!

• Upvote 1