now trending #TrumpDictatorship ..

r2d2

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

just did some research

so you agree that they were asked to vacate and that they did not adhere to it?  they clearly said that curfew is about to start and people have to start to disperse now. will you wait till the last min?  if people dont listen to warnings , these are the outcomes. 

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

so you agree that they were asked to vacate and that they did not adhere to it?  they clearly said that curfew is about to start and people have to start to disperse now. will you wait till the last min?  if people dont listen to warnings , these are the outcomes. 

ok now you changed goal posts @3$%

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Tell me one thing he did that doesn't make sense. 

I can go on forever.  Lets start with calling Corona has a hoax created by dems.

He has no idea about climate change. who the phuck would inject disinfectant into lungs?

Can a president of US threaten India that there would be retaliation if they dont export malaria drug?

These are examples from recent times. If I recap further I can give you countless examples. 

5 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

ok now you changed goal posts @3$%

em goal post dude. there was a curfew at 7 and they were asked to leave . what did you not get ?

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

em goal post dude. there was a curfew at 7 and they were asked to leave . what did you not get ?

asked to leave eppudu bossu after 7 aa before 7 aa ?? curfew 7 ki aithe 6:30 ki road meeda undatam legal e kada

before 7 aithe speaker petti announce cheyyandi... 

7 kalla andaru venakki vellipovali ani cheppali... 6:30 ki vacchi tear gas kottadam endi ...

sagam mandi akkada George Washington Univ students e untaru ... vallaki house 5 mins walk

3 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

I can go on forever.  Lets start with calling Corona has a hoax created by dems.

He has no idea about climate change. who the phuck would inject disinfectant into lungs?

Can a president of US threaten India that there would be retaliation if they dont export malaria drug?

These are examples from recent times. If I recap further I can give you countless examples. 

I said one thing he did, not said. 

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

asked to leave eppudu bossu after 7 aa before 7 aa ??

7 kalla andaru venakki vellipovali ani cheppali... 6:30 ki vacchi tear gas kottadam endi ...

they did announce. did you think they started dispersing without warnings. people amaze me 

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

they did announce. did you think they started dispersing without warnings. people amaze me 

tear gas use cheyyalante after 7 because there is official curfew ...

till 7 evadiki nacchindi vadu cheskovacchu road meeda (lawfully)...

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

asked to leave eppudu bossu after 7 aa before 7 aa ??

In a statement, Judd Deere, the White House's deputy press secretary, said: "The perimeter was expanded to help enforce the 7 p.m. curfew in the same area where rioters attempted to burn down one of our nation's most historic churches the night before. Protesters were given three warnings by the U.S. Park Police."

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867420472/trump-set-address-protests-against-police-killings-in-white-house-remarks

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

In a statement, Judd Deere, the White House's deputy press secretary, said: "The perimeter was expanded to help enforce the 7 p.m. curfew in the same area where rioters attempted to burn down one of our nation's most historic churches the night before. Protesters were given three warnings by the U.S. Park Police."

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867420472/trump-set-address-protests-against-police-killings-in-white-house-remarks

don't care if 3 warnings or 100 ...

India lo police aina mike petti 100 times announce chestadu... what matters is the timing

if the attack was about vandalism that's different.. but he gas was not used on vandals

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

tear gas use cheyyalante after 7 because there is official curfew ...

till 7 evadiki nacchindi vadu cheskovacchu road meeda (lawfully)...

dude. you dont seem to understand the simple concept that for a peaceful protest, they need to adhere to rules and warnings. not a free pass. above article clearly says that 3 warning were given. i cant argue anymore. 

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

don't care if 3 warnings or 100 ...

India lo police aina mike petti 100 times announce chestadu... what matters is the timing

if the attack was about vandalism that's different.. but he gas was not used on vandals

lol. you shifted the goal post. you said without warning and now saying that you dont care how many warning were given.  roflol. stop inciting hate. bye

orey howles . read this 100 times

2020 malli thata will come.its fix. tellodu is thope anukune vallu votes guddestaru for him. rest all happening now is BS and aath care. 

endira oka nallodu saste yedava disucssion lu naaku ardham kaadu asala

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

dude. you dont seem to understand the simple concept that for a peaceful protest, they need to adhere to rules and warnings. not a free pass. above article clearly says that 3 warning were given. i cant argue anymore. 

Ok you said they were removed because curfew ...

now they were removed NOT because of curfew ... ok