Stocks Whatsapp Group

Galli_La_Lolli

Guys,

Do we have any whatsapp groups for buy/sell options or recommendations of good stocks. I really saw some folks with good info here on AFDB. Lets all make some good money. Thanks  

16 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Guys,

Do we have any whatsapp groups for buy/sell options or recommendations of good stocks. I really saw some folks with good info here on AFDB. Lets all make some good money. Thanks  

+

59 minutes ago, lovable said:

@Gentle_Boy - please help us on this

Stockwits ...app is the best for research...you can look up for any stock there and lot of people discuss about price targets ...forecast etc etc....

According to my research...stockwits is #1....

So I look up for stocks like XSPA and NERV on...stockwits...read details there and then search the same in below apps.

Also I do research on....Webull app...community forum and Reditt app...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Guys,

Skip

+1

2 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Guys,

Skip

Watch out before you invest ...

Market  full pumping undi 

I think the jobs report is out on Friday (?) Additionally, I think traders tend to take their profits before the start of summer. 

Market will go up for next week or 2. SPY broke resistance and holding. It will push to 320 - 325 and return to 297 (support) around mid July.

in regards to option play there are lot of stocks and etfs available 

1 hour ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Stockwits ...app is the best for research...you can look up for any stock there and lot of people discuss about price targets ...forecast etc etc....

According to my research...stockwits is #1....

So I look up for stocks like XSPA and NERV on...stockwits...read details there and then search the same in below apps.

Also I do research on....Webull app...community forum and Reditt app...

follow this guy if you are doing options daytrading https://stocktwits.com/ScalpMaster

14 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Bro June lo market crash annavu kadha ??? Still too much periging kadha

June ippuday kada start ayyindi 

33 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Watch out before you invest ...

Market  full pumping undi 

I think the jobs report is out on Friday (?) Additionally, traders tend to take their profits before the start of summer.