Bay Area Real Estate Fall started

JambaKrantu

Coronavirus-related work-from-home policies at the country’s biggest technology companies appear to have caused an exodus from Silicon Valley, which has sent rent prices in San Francisco plummeting.

Rents for a one-bedroom apartment in the major metro area were down 9.2 percent in June when compared with the same period last year, according to data from rental site Zumper. That is the largest decline since at least 2015 and brings the price point ($3,360) down to where it was three years ago.

In the U.S. overall, one-bedroom rents fell by just 0.2 percent. No other major metro city’s data came close to the decrease in San Francisco.

As previously reported by FOX Business, San Francisco is not the only major metropolitan area facing a flight of residents. Local moving companies in New York City called the number of move-outs they have seen over the past couple of months “insane,” with activity levels significantly higher than any of the other markets they serve.

Many people from Manhattan are either headed to nearby suburban locations in New Jersey or Connecticut, or they are headed to states in the South, including Florida, South Carolina and Georgia

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Andaru Ade follow aithe salary revised chesi mingutharu. Very soon. 

final ga Silicon valley companies ki labham antavu, anthena?

Ur house(now office since wfh) is supposted to be with in 50miles radius from actual work location. Lekhapothey h1b ammendment file cheyyali.

dont know how it works in consulting... but fte lo aithey automatic gaa salary adjust chesthundi company

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

I m on the way ..louda lo bayy area..fcukk..almost 3000 rent utilities ke aitundhii

Jai dallaspuram 

1 hour ago, sureshkonda said:

Texas la property taxes ekkuva.

Yeah bro . I moved from boston and bought a home here . I get a 2000 sq feet old home over thr for which i could get 3500 sq feet in a good school district here. You donot have state income tax here which can compensate on property taxes . On the negative side , there are many new homes built here and resale would be a nightmare