'The only wrong thing to say is to say nothing,' Duchess of Sussex addresses George Floyd's death

tacobell fan

In a video recorded for students graduating from her old high school in Los Angeles, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex called the current events in the US "devastating" and said she was Sorry that children had to grow up in a world where racism still existed.

EZqzXbdXgAAgnxl?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's not that I don't want to say anything, but I don't know what the protestors want, like do you want to change the law, change something else? What do you want? The point is there are good cops, there are bad cops, just like in any other profession. What do the protestors actually want? 

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

It's not that I don't want to say anything, but I don't know what the protestors want, like do you want to change the law, change something else? What do you want? The point is there are good cops, there are bad cops, just like in any other profession. What do the protestors actually want? 

Policy Reform on not torturing blacks more and whites less

50 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Policy Reform on not torturing blacks more and whites less

How is that possible? Precisely how can a policy be made like that? 

6 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

How is that possible? Precisely how can a policy be made like that? 

Revoking privileges can do most of it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

What would the policy change be? That white men cannot be cops?

Cops stop using their legs on people's neck while the person keep telling he is struggling to breathe

2 hours ago, Catalpha said:

I don’t know about them . But I would like to get some Assurance that this won’t be repeated again and there would be transparency in the system . every time a black is killed using trespassing law or hold the ground law it should be investigated extensively .

ahmed Arbury lanti cases chala unnayi, video bayatiki rakapoyinte ?  Check out another video where cop killed a guy in hotel for not obeying commands even when the guy is clearly saying I am unable to follow commands . Another incident where copy entered wrong apt and killed a women . Zero consequences . 

killed a desi old man for not following commands , he looked like a black man . 

militarization of cops , desi military Kante yekkuva weapons untayi local cops deggara . 

I know you are trolling , but wanted to express my opinion 

5 minutes ago, xano917 said:

I don’t know about them . But I would like to get some Assurance that this won’t be repeated again and there would be transparency in the system . every time a black is killed using trespassing law or hold the ground law it should be investigated extensively .

ahmed Arbury lanti cases chala unnayi, video bayatiki rakapoyinte ?  Check out another video where cop killed a guy in hotel for not obeying commands even when the guy is clearly saying I am unable to follow commands . Another incident where copy entered wrong apt and killed a women . Zero consequences . 

killed a desi old man for not following commands , he looked like a black man . 

militarization of cops , desi military Kante yekkuva weapons untayi local cops deggara . 

I know you are trolling , but wanted to express my opinion 

Nuvvu enni cheppina ee vishyam lo evadu opinion vallade.