How to get rid of this fcuking mosquitoes? Any suggestions pls.

Pokiri_21

5 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Have a months baby at home. I live in FL and it’s raining since last week continuously.  Thank you all in advance. 

Wish you knew this before

There are loads of products available in the market that are targeted specifically for kids to keep them safe from mosquito bites.

MamaEarth ( Yes! I know, can’t help it, its one of my my fav brands and has almost everything you need!) has launched a line of products that target keeping the kids safe from mosquitoes and insects. These are:

Mosquito Patches

main-qimg-3bdcdbb7a86ebeb5c93f87f8a5789ea1

100% natural mosquito repellent patches are infused with mosquito repelling 100% natural citronella, eucalyptus and peppermint oil. They can be pasted anywhere on clothes, prams, cots, schoolbags. I have a friend who uses this for her 9 month old daughter as well when she takes her out in the pram.

Anti - Mosquito Roll- On

main-qimg-337ce23d9bbb1fca20afbab1535a24c6

The deet free family safe formula protects your family from mosquito bites effectively, indoor and outdoor, for up to 8 hours while not worrying about any toxic ingredients. This is particularly safe for kids over 2 years. It is supposed to be effective till up to 8 hours and it is one of my favourite travel companions!

Natural Insect Repellent

main-qimg-1b180a9132adfe4c342e9fa3a146c503

You can spray this repellent to protect them from insect bites. It is made of Citronella Oil, Lemongrass Oil, And Peppermint Oil, that are proven to repel all kinds of insects away. In fact my boys used it extensively in the summers and monsoon when they went down to play.

MamaEarth Fabric Roll-On

main-qimg-9b7fbd9e30fbe405874e77565b1dbbaa

All that you need to do is apply 5 small drops on your fabric for complete outdoor as well as indoor protection of up to 8 hours from mosquito bites.

MamaEarth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel

main-qimg-3ecbcd88c100794a4710fd8d3b6d2ec8

You need to apply the gel uniformly on exposed skin to repels mosquitoes for up to 8 hrs, as our natural actives have strong mosquito repellent properties.

I think or rather I know that one of the most important reasons why I steer towards products from MamaEarth is because despite being targetted at infants, toddlers and kids, they are really safe to be used by everyone. Like I prefer using their sunscreen because it is really mild in comparison to the others available in the market. So yes, you may just see me endorsing more of this brand because I have used the products and can vouch for its effectiveness!

6 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Have a months baby at home. I live in FL and it’s raining since last week continuously.  Thank you all in advance. 

IMPORTANT 

IMPORTANT

PUT MONTH OLD BABY IN HOME IN THE TOPIC FIRST WORD PLEASE

India lo aithe 'all out' undi kada, its now available in US as well. amazon lo 'mosquite repellent' ani search cheyyi. Homedepot, Lowes lo kuda garden section lo I noticed last week. take care bro !

10 hours ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Have a month old baby at home. I live in FL and it’s raining since last week continuously.  Thank you all in advance. 

Mosquito net pettandi saami best... Other things like repellents maybe looked in to.