kuchub@tla ki ge@rge savu ki diff yenti

AFDBRAJA

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

how come this is not your country? If you think so, why most of you applied for GC and waiting for one? 

GC vachhe daaka its not my country...how many people applied GC and left to india for good..

BTW your comparison with gujju father issue is correct... but  there is answer in your question..."gujju"...

we are already having many classifications in us...telugus (andhra, tg), gujjus, southies, northies, caste, religion...

first come out of that classifications be unite as desi..then there is chance for "desi lives matter"...

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

GC vachhe daaka its not my country...how many people applied GC and left to india for good..

BTW your comparison with gujju father issue is correct... but  there is answer in your question..."gujju"...

we are already having many classifications in us...telugus (andhra, tg), gujjus, southies, northies, casts, religion...

first come out of that classifications be unite as desi..then there is chance for "desi lives matter"...

Desi visas matter or desi jobs matter nothing else matters to us 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

how come this is not your country? If you think so, why most of you applied for GC and waiting for one? 

aa lekkana idi nallolla country kooda kaadu.. tellollu slaves ga techukunnaru vallani..

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

we are already having many classifications in us...telugus (andhra, tg), gujjus, southies, northies, caste, religion...

nallolla ki okate classification..."nalupu" race...thats why they are united...

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

unless you have that feeling do not apply.. your comment is screwed when you are telling me you will turn overnight when you get a green card.. people returning is a messy immigration policy.. moral obligations and integrity maintian cheyyali.. patriotism is a brain washed thing.. 

I never argued about race.. in fact you were.. Every person is different and we choose to identify each person in a particular way.. so what? First everyone need to embrace themselves for who the person is.. #BLM is my foot for me.. all lives matter.. the problem with the current incident is police brutality and biased justice system.. talk about lifting qualified immunity and sovereign immunity if you got guts.. don't come out crying there is racism.. desi lives, nallolla lives, animal lives.. none should matter.. we all have a responsibility to our nature.. all lives matter..

22 minutes ago, MRI said:

unless you have that feeling do not apply.. your comment is screwed when you are telling me you will turn overnight when you get a green card.. people returning is a messy immigration policy.. moral obligations and integrity maintian cheyyali.. patriotism is a brain washed thing.. 

I never argued about race.. in fact you were.. Every person is different and we choose to identify each person in a particular way.. so what? First everyone need to embrace themselves for who the person is.. #BLM is my foot for me.. all lives matter.. the problem with the current incident is police brutality and biased justice system.. talk about lifting qualified immunity and sovereign immunity if you got guts.. don't come out crying there is racism.. desi lives, nallolla lives, animal lives.. none should matter.. we all have a responsibility to our nature.. all lives matter..

i need some time to process your comment..

but i want to know one thing first...what you want or would have done in gujju father issue..?

27 minutes ago, MRI said:

i agree with "all lives matter"...but current issue is police brutality only on blacks (or non whites)...

same with gujju father also...

now people are united..this is the chance to talk about all those..

i seriously dont understand this line from your comment...please explain bore ..(i am bit slow)

"talk about lifting qualified immunity and sovereign immunity if you got guts"

32 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i agree with "all lives matter"...but current issue is police brutality only on blacks (or non whites)...

same with gujju father also...

now people are united..this is the chance to talk about all those..

i seriously dont understand this line from your comment...please explain bore ..(i am bit slow)

"talk about lifting qualified immunity and sovereign immunity if you got guts"

simple bro.. here is my argument.. the current case is police brutality.. and judiciary supports police and you have to fight to get justice even though the code says the burden to prove guilt falls on the prosecution.. I just hate how the govt, police, and judiciary are a mafia extorting from people.. we need to talk about this.. these people even got the right to scream at you, treating you like scum, but if you give them back the exact behavior, they prosecute you under contempt.

Google those bro.. they are legal terms.. without diving too deep, here is a simple explanation.. qualified immunity is for cops.. you cannot sue a cop directly for not following the law.. you need to sue the city or the state.. sovereign immunity.. you cannot sue a state until it accepts that you can sue it.. think about how many times it happens.. moreover, even if judges don't follow law and collude, you can never sue them.. the entire judiciary got immunity.. 

40 minutes ago, MRI said:

simple bro.. here is my argument.. the current case is police brutality.. and judiciary supports police and you have to fight to get justice even though the code says the burden to prove guilt falls on the prosecution.. I just hate how the govt, police, and judiciary are a mafia extorting from people.. we need to talk about this.. these people even got the right to scream at you, treating you like scum, but if you give them back the exact behavior, they prosecute you under contempt.

Google those bro.. they are legal terms.. without diving too deep, here is a simple explanation.. qualified immunity is for cops.. you cannot sue a cop directly for not following the law.. you need to sue the city or the state.. sovereign immunity.. you cannot sue a state until it accepts that you can sue it.. think about how many times it happens.. moreover, even if judges don't follow law and collude, you can never sue them.. the entire judiciary got immunity.. 

qualified immunity is for cops.. you cannot sue a cop directly for not following the law.. you need to sue the city or the state.. sovereign immunity.. you cannot sue a state until it accepts that you can sue it

thanks...these are really good points....i dont think i have guts (or you) to change this..

but at this time (current situation), people are upto something...they are going extreme to get answers for few of these...

i hope they will find answers for your questions too..(because you and me cant solve that sovereign immunity, qualified immunity  alone)

"all lives matter" echos when "black lives matter" whispers...otherwise "all live mattes" doesn't even show up..

mana desi laku looting chesey avasaram ledu, cheyagaligina vaallu protest chesaru and his spouse got some sort of justice thru public as well as govt.

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

qualified immunity is for cops.. you cannot sue a cop directly for not following the law.. you need to sue the city or the state.. sovereign immunity.. you cannot sue a state until it accepts that you can sue it

thanks...these are really good points....i dont think i have guts (or you) to change this..

but at this time (current situation), people are upto something...they are going extreme to get answers for few of these...

i hope they will find answers for your questions too..(because you and me cant solve that sovereign immunity, qualified immunity  alone)

"all lives matter" echos when "black lives matter" whispers...otherwise "all live mattes" doesn't even show up..

i don't think so.. if you don't mind, may I ask what are some implementable actions from this black lives matter movement?

13 minutes ago, MRI said:

i don't think so.. if you don't mind, may I ask what are some implementable actions from this black lives matter movement?

IMO

One thing at least ....there might be some change in police treating blacks ....( thats the primary moto of this movement)

But rest...depends in the severity of the movement... 
ii dont think it will go to the level of South Africa movement...

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

IMO

One thing at least ....there might be some change in police treating blacks ....( thats the primary moto of this movement)

But rest...depends in the severity of the movement... 
ii dont think it will go to the level of South Africa movement...

what is south africa movement and what kind of changes are you expecting in this culture?

Change about how police treat blacks? here is my take on it.. there are bad cops everywhere.. and there are good cops.. bad cops treat most badly.. but most prefer to not respond and be accommodating.. they give up their rights.. but blacks have an attitude and end up escalating the situation.. what blm is asking is when any police (good or bad) has to respond, you want to instill an additional processing step in them to make sure whether they are stereotyping any black person as a bad person.. How this special processing step is not racism because the same is not argued for other races? 

Can any of these blm people explain that the cop placed his knee on the neck only because he is black and the cop wouldn't do it if it is any other race?

@dasari4kntr