Aerial footage shows magnitude of Black Lives Matter protest in Philadelphia

tacobell fan

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Inthaki demand enti? Andari thella hrudayalalo nunchi nalla jaathiyula meda dhveshaam pogottukovala? 

Thala oka 65 inch 4K uhd tv. Nike shoes, IPhone 11 Pro Max etc

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

Quarantine gave them too much time to think. Racism still selective cases lo undi(not generalizing everyone ), but ipude particularly unrest can be totally attributed  to media and khaali time.  

How to loot ana @3$%

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

How to loot ana @3$%

kadhu balance cheyadam antunaru . Unavalla daggara teeskuni Leni vallaki ivadam ane dialogue but ekkada no middle man antey ( Leni vallu action ki diggaru ) 

India lo celebrities antha lives matter Ani support istuntey  tr@ll chestuntivi 

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

How to loot ana @3$%

Some writings 

Boyles says looters tend to be poor, and some see it as a chance to balance the scales, to get the things they normally can’t. These communities face constant deprivation, Boyles told me, “and here they find themselves with an opportunity, be it legitimate or illegitimate, to benefit.” As one looter, Pamela Speaks, told the Miami Herald during the 1992 Los Angeles riots, “I don’t think it’s right, but it gets the frustrations out.”

23 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Some writings 

Boyles says looters tend to be poor, and some see it as a chance to balance the scales, to get the things they normally can’t. These communities face constant deprivation, Boyles told me, “and here they find themselves with an opportunity, be it legitimate or illegitimate, to benefit.” As one looter, Pamela Speaks, told the Miami Herald during the 1992 Los Angeles riots, “I don’t think it’s right, but it gets the frustrations out.”

Desha seva chesthunarani telvaka tatha ededo annadu

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

intaki...protest chestunolla demand emaina chepinara ?

Trump resign cheyalanta.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Trump resign cheyalanta.

Lodnon, Hong Kong, Tokyp, Madrid etc lanti cities lo kuda protests ayitunayi...vallu kuda Trump raajinama cheyali ani demanding uh ?

July 29th varaku vundi kada unemployment benefit of $600/week...adi aithe aipoini...jara public pani la padithe anni salla padyayi

• Upvote 1