Age-Related Memory Loss

bostonbro

6 hours ago, bostonbro said:

Is it normal to think about 3-4 tasks to do in future, but only remember 1-2 tasks within time frame of 5-10 minutes

YOU WOULD NOT GET A BEST BETTER ANSWER OR RESOLUTION THAN THIS

THIS IS VERY DEEP, TAKE TIME TO DIGEST AND SET SOME TIME ASIDE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD IF YOU REALLY HAVE THE ISSUES YOU POST HERE

Lol nice topic, this happens to me when I go get groceries.

My wife reads out a list of items before I leave, I can hardly remember 2 or 3 in the list by the time I get to the store.

Then I started using whatsapp for grocery list, my wife sends me a list in whatsapp while I drive to the store, after reaching store I read the list, then go in start shopping, for some reason I have open my phone and read the list after every two items I load in my cart.

I researched about it and read a lot about the issue, there are many reasons why this happens but my reason is no matter what I am doing, coding/logic/math or work in general is always on my foreground mind, then in the background everything else. So after I buy 2 items as I walk to another aisle to get next items I keep thinking about work, which makes me miss my aisle I wanted to go to and walk further ahead then realize and come back. 

this also happens when I am on a call while shopping....