Desi gallu spelling bee

NaChavNenuChasta

Manollaki especially telulgollaki endukantha pichhi spelling bee ante ..weekend spelling the dream chusa Netflix lo dadapu andaru telugolle..spelling bee valla emanna upayogam unda?

• Upvote 1

endukante sports or vere physical related games lo manollu etlaagu emi peekaleru.

Only British vaadu nerpinchina English language ki kukkalu laaga egbadi gelisthe ego satisfaction.

Skip

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

endukante sports or vere physical related games lo manollu etlaagu emi peekaleru.

Only British vaadu nerpinchina English language ki kukkalu laaga egbadi gelisthe ego satisfaction.

Skip

Why sports lo em pikaleru??

Skip

11 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:
Why sports lo em pikaleru??

manolla physical stamina ki saripotunda ???

something like rugby or football 

When I worked in Google, lot of Indian kids who used to participate in  Google Science Fair used to say they want to cure cancer, go to space etc. Once they win prizes and scholarships they use that to get admits from Harvard, MIT and again come back to Google and Facebook as product managers. In some cases, parents of the kids use their work to do project on behalf of their kids and project it as if their kid did the innovation and win these fairs.

Spell Bee is no different, Indians think its like a big thing but all routes end up in Google and Facebook or VC firm in silicon valley.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

When I worked in Google, lot of Indian kids who used to participate in  Google Science Fair used to say they want to cure cancer, go to space etc. Once they win prizes and scholarships they use that to get admits from Harvard, MIT and again come back to Google and Facebook as product managers. In some cases, parents of the kids use their work to do project on behalf of their kids and project it as if their kid did the innovation and win these fairs.

Spell Bee is no different, Indians think its like a big thing but all routes end up in Google and Facebook or VC firm in silicon valley.

Very well said.

Problem is manollaki self identity ledhu and that is a big insecurity and pushes people to shine some where else.

Batti kotte chaduvulu alavaatu aina India lo spellling bee kante better emuntundhi. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Manollaki especially telulgollaki endukantha pichhi spelling bee ante ..weekend spelling the dream chusa Netflix lo dadapu andaru telugolle..spelling bee valla emanna upayogam unda?

Pride and boasting.

ma nanna ippataki adevado apple antha salary thi pani chesthunnadu anta idhi anta dappu kodathadu

emi ra balraju vadu antha salary tho pani chesthey upayogam evadi life vadidhi

basically india fathers want to boast about their kids show others their kids are better than yours, falthu yevvaralu anni. 

indian kids are bullied here like anything and are mentally stressing out, am not sure most parents care about it. 

19 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Very well said.

Problem is manollaki self identity ledhu and that is a big insecurity and pushes people to shine some where else.

Batti kotte chaduvulu alavaatu aina India lo spellling bee kante better emuntundhi. 

I remember this one specific event very well when I worked in Google, we were launching a product and everyone including our VP was working late. Same day there was a concert in Amphitheater and road blocks were placed due to heavy traffic. Since we all were working late we decided to go out for drinks and couldn't cross the road due to security and road block. My VP (Indian) went to security fella and said I'm VP of blah blah and demanded road block to be removed. Private security (non-google) fella who is managing traffic to the concert gave a middle finger and asked him to f**k off.  I think my VP never faced failure or rejection in this life and never dealt with that much criticism in his life, he called everyone in Google he knows but no one could do anything. He was shaking and red faced.

Indians usually doesn't like uncertainty in life. We settle for mediocrity and can't face hard things like a gentleman.

4 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

I remember this one specific event very well when I worked in Google, we were launching a product and everyone including our VP was working late. Same day there was a concert in Amphitheater and road blocks were placed due to heavy traffic. Since we all were working late we decided to go out for drinks and couldn't cross the road due to security and road block. My VP (Indian) went to security fella and said I'm VP of blah blah and demanded road block to be removed. Private security (non-google) fella who is managing traffic to the concert gave a middle finger and asked him to f**k off.  I think my VP never faced failure or rejection in this life and never dealt with that much criticism in his life, he called everyone in Google he knows but no one could do anything. He was shaking and red faced.

Indians usually doesn't like uncertainty in life. We settle for mediocrity and can't face hard things like a gentleman.

Well said brother!! We need to teach kids how to handle failure and criticism, success eventually comes at some point of time 

4 hours ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Valla naranarallo batti kotte talent undi....valla parents kuda 1st bench candidates iyuntaru

6 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Pride and boasting.

ma nanna ippataki adevado apple antha salary thi pani chesthunnadu anta idhi anta dappu kodathadu

emi ra balraju vadu antha salary tho pani chesthey upayogam evadi life vadidhi

basically india fathers want to boast about their kids show others their kids are better than yours, falthu yevvaralu anni. 

indian kids are bullied here like anything and are mentally stressing out, am not sure most parents care about it. 

am thinking either your kids have explained this to you or you yourself are a teacher in america at school or you are a kid

tell me what made you make that statement highlighted in bold above

Idoka type of pracharam. Ma pillalu baga chaduvutharu ani publicity ichukuntaniki

Nenu chinnappadu.. palana valla daughter thopu anta.. nuvvu kuda ala chadavali adi idi ani ma parents cheppe vallu.. nenu kuda vallu andaru thopu lu ani feel ayyevadini ..

Finally na EAMCET rank ni 6 tho multiply cheste aame EAMCET rank vastadi

Ma parents ki no sound.

Nothing wrong with it, if the kids are interested then why should the parents not let them pursue their goals? Also this gives them a huge advantage in getting coveted scholarships and admissions in prestigious universities for medicine, law degrees etc.

Most of you have no clue how bad it is due to affirmative action for these kids to get admitted into top programs with their background, neethulu cheppadaniki baane untundi we are not good at sports blah blah blah anesi I don't think any of you have extended family here that grew up in the US. My niece reached the finals of spelling bee a few years ago, that success helped her get some scholarships and completed a Neurosurgery program in NYU which is one of the top most programs for that specialization in the US. She was also a top swimmer winning plenty of medals throughout her school level career, however she didn't choose to be a competitive swimmer as a career. That doesn't mean she's un-athletic or bad at sports lol.

Today she's working as a resident in one of the top hospitals in NYC, all of which wouldn't have been possible with the affirmative action admission policies if she hadn't won that challenge and set herself apart.