Dowry ivvatam.........

Daaarling

My parents want to marry me to a nice guy and to be honest his parents didn't ask for any dowry but his uncle asked about dowry. My parents are ready to give as it was not something out of our reach.

I was not happy with my parents decision. My parents are educated and working. They told it is a gift that they want to give me in a marriage. I feel we should stop this culture of giving dowry otherwise

it would be seeded in the society as compulsion. We need to think about poor girls who are not in a position to give dowry. Women always respect men who are self made not the one who sell himself.

14 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My parents want to marry me to a nice guy and to be honest his parents didn't ask for any dowry but his uncle asked about dowry. My parents are ready to give as it was not something out of our reach.

I was not happy with my parents decision. My parents are educated and working. They told it is a gift that they want to give me in a marriage. I feel we should stop this culture of giving dowry otherwise

it would be seeded in the society as compulsion. We need to think about poor girls who are not in a position to give dowry. Women always respect men who are self made not the one who sell himself.

Aithe nanu sesko @Daaarling

tenor.gif?itemid=12038689

No dowry only marry

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

2 different things: Asking for dowry vs Harassing for dowry.

IMO asking for dowry is not wrong, as bride and groom have expectations from each other. ammayila family groom ni select cheseppudu abbayi kulam manadena, entha salary, entha madi siblings (mana ammayi share entha vastadi valla parents assets assetslo ), height and weight etc anni chustaru... same way ammmayi entha katnam istundi ani expect chestaru, 

Also we get confused with western marriages, they are completely different. they date and marry. my IT director married her UPS delivery man. all they see is compatibility. so they don't have other expectations.

coming to harassment : It is definitely wrong, and should be punished. all these money matters should be completed before the marriage. Once it is done, just live in peace as it is involving both lives and parents.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Ask your parents to deposit money on your account or whatever they are giving it to in-laws should be registered on your name...

dowry ichhinattu vuntundi... mee pisalu mee daggare vuntayu.. simple and reasonable...

Just now, Silverado said:

Anthe antava:giggle:

Inkaa Doubt na baa. Aina vaunty details kanukkovali ante yentha sepu but manakenduku aa dhoola Ani vadhilesa. Ikkademo vachi naku pelli aindi maa aayana gold antadi malla next day dowry antadi. She is in deep depression baa.

10 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Lol

Niku ala anipinchindi?? @AFDBRAJA is TS

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Inkaa Doubt na baa. Aina vaunty details kanukkovali ante yentha sepu but manakenduku aa dhoola Ani vadhilesa. Ikkademo vachi naku pelli aindi maa aayana gold antadi malla next day dowry antadi. She is in deep depression baa.

Confirm @Daaarling is @AFDBRAJA is ek or different!!!