Green Card ne life kadu dude

Repo

27 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

home payoff 5 years ante kastham kada bro , not realistic in big cities , small towns midwest aithe ok

India investment aithe agree , it could work and we could pay off in 3-4 years

120k salary anuko.. 350k house konte yearly 50k save chesina 8-10 yrs lo pay cheseyyacchu with interest.. if you try to grow and fund from other sources like stocks it will be quicker. 

2 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

its all in the mind; if you want to enjoy you will enjoy not matter what your visa status is. 

sadly for us hoarding 100's of $5 glenlevit is enjoyment @3$%

@3$%

even with GC Citizenshi;  ppl say it makes easy for them to travel, forget about traveling to India, they don't even  go to Canada. 

Concur 

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

BP vacchi roju sasthunnaranta work visa meedha, citizen gallaki em telsu va kastalu meth kottudu, thella porini bumchik thappa.

Ekkuva sukhala valla BP lu sugar lu osthay ani Mantena thatha told no ... sukhalu taggichukomanaali 

2 hours ago, nag_mama said:

mee GC lu citizenshiplu cancel chesukoni , H1b visa ki vachhi cheppandi ide neethi sutraalu

Miku ee visa tensions levu kada meekenduku ee visa lolli, ikkada immigration threads vesedi mire yekkuva reply itchedi mire 

Been there done that .... kaka... F1 CPT OPT H1 lu anni manaki kottina pindi kaka ... 

nuvvu maree prakash+raj.gif lekka think sestunnav

even with GC Citizenshi;  ppl say it makes easy for them to travel, forget about traveling to India, they don't even  go to Canada. 

Idhi Mari bagundhi, gc undhi kadha ani oorikae thirigesthara?😂😂akkada annadhi " easy" ani not " free".

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Idhi Mari bagundhi, gc undhi kadha ani oorikae thirigesthara?😂😂akkada annadhi " easy" ani not " free".

@3$%

Na reasons chepta vinu. I want to work and India lo work culture parama worst. Politics lekunda you will never get growth or visibility in WITCH companies.

I have a daughter and I am worried about her security. Groping, molesting, and cat calling are so prevalent in India. I don’t want her to go through that experience. That too, education is far more overrated. I can see multiple avenues where kids can excel if they are going to school here. Athletics, sports, dance, music or theatre. You don’t need to have a surname to make your name big here. That is what I am going to miss if I have to move out. 

love da Lodi chala mandi citizen gallu kaneesam pakka state ki pole... manam H1 la meeda Canada Mexico India Europe enni soodaley?? Manakem visa la ki em thakkuva 

Just now, Iriswest said:

Na reasons chepta vinu. I want to work and India lo work culture parama worst. Politics lekunda you will never get growth or visibility in WITCH companies.

I have a daughter and I am worried about her security. Groping, molesting, and cat calling are so prevalent in India. I don’t want her to go through that experience. That too, education is far more overrated. I can see multiple avenues where kids can excel if they are going to school here. Athletics, sports, dance, music or theatre. You don’t need to have a surname to make your name big here. That is what I am going to miss if I have to move out. 

Ala ani inko 15years H1B meeda undatam anedi impossible.