Green Card ne life kadu dude

Repo

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I 140 approve aina vaallaki TN visa ki unna  benefits icchina chaalu. Evaru GC kosam fight cheyyaru inka.

In my opinion, if one has good paying job here along with good qualifications, no need of GC.

2 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

In my opinion, if one has good paying job here along with good qualifications, no need of GC.

Ayya. 45 tarvaata you will fall into the “avasarama veedu manaki” category. Edo oka kufli reason cheppi lay-off ayye chances ekkuva.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Idhi Mari bagundhi, gc undhi kadha ani oorikae thirigesthara?😂😂akkada annadhi " easy" ani not " free".

that's what I am saying you understood wrong, ppl who desire for GC say that if I had GC I would have been a NASA astronaut or commercial jet pilot ; in reality GC will not give you rare talents that will defy your mediocrity. of these one of the reasons they say is stamping, travel hassel free as if they are globe trotters stuck with H1B visa needing to amend/renew every now and they which causing a bottleneck for their growth. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I 140 approve aina vaallaki TN visa ki unna  benefits icchina chaalu. Evaru GC kosam fight cheyyaru inka.

what benefits does TN visa ppl have ? 
atleast Indians should have that E-2 visa eligibility I would say.

53 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

love da Lodi chala mandi citizen gallu kaneesam pakka state ki pole... manam H1 la meeda Canada Mexico India Europe enni soodaley?? Manakem visa la ki em thakkuva 

that's the reason they give, how many of H1 visa ppl went to jamaica, canada for their visa stamping fearing in India they might get a reject or admin processing that sorts, I know lot of ppl didn't even travel to India for 10 yrs fearing they might get stuck. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

OPT lo EAD ki GC EAD ki no difference in feel

yes they both are plastic but one has expiry no chance of renewal and other has chance of renewal

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

yes they both are plastic but one has expiry no chance of renewal and other has chance of renewal

No need for renewal, after you get GC, no need of EAD anymore.