Green Card ne life kadu dude

Repo

13 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Em ayadu vadu?  @veeraveeraleaks , banned aa ?? Epatiki ee thread ni dumu dulepevadu kada.

Think so bro. Ledu ante evarino okallani boothu lu thittukunta undevadu kada. Malli vasthadu Malli thidathadu Malli ban avuthadu. 

18 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Na reasons chepta vinu. I want to work and India lo work culture parama worst. Politics lekunda you will never get growth or visibility in WITCH companies.

I have a daughter and I am worried about her security. Groping, molesting, and cat calling are so prevalent in India. I don’t want her to go through that experience. That too, education is far more overrated. I can see multiple avenues where kids can excel if they are going to school here. Athletics, sports, dance, music or theatre. You don’t need to have a surname to make your name big here. That is what I am going to miss if I have to move out. 

No comments Andi @Iriswest garu

. Athletics, sports, dance, music or theatre..... 

indians usa ki entha mandi vacharu last 100 yrs lo .. entha mandi 🖕vatilo vunaru...

Just now, Gowtham7777 said:

. Athletics, sports, dance, music or theatre..... 

indians usa ki entha mandi vacharu last 100 yrs lo .. entha mandi 🖕vatilo vunaru...

Two who came on religion based-

Rajneesh Osho- Netflix documentary on him.

Ravi Zacharias - he was Canadian before coming to US.

I have a daughter and I am worried about her security. Groping, molesting, and cat calling 

ni bratuku antha worring ye.....   enjoy....